• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    Hard to find? I just delivered my last 9 cases of .22LR to a good friend of mine, while keeping 2 for myself [and my grand kids]. Start exercising some good old fashioned common sense and start stocking up when there is no shortage. You folks had 4 years to do it, and failed miserably!

This post was not productive at all. If you have plenty of ammo then you do not need to be trolling the ammo threads just to explain how you were better prepared than some. :twocents:

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Demeaning my backside! It's a wake-up call for the future, educate yourselves by what you're experiencing today so you won't be caught empty handed again. I've been fighting this gun control crap since before a lot of you were born. Last week I had to go into town to get some cold medicine for the wife, she had run out and never bothered to stock up. She said to get just one package and smart mouthed me when I came home with two. Told here that if she had stocked up before needed, I wouldn't have used 3.50 a gallon gas to get what she should have already had. Past caring if I offend someone, maybe that's the only way to get the point across.

Scottie1317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hard to find? I just delivered my last 9 cases of .22LR to a good friend of mine, while keeping 2 for myself [and my grand kids]. Start exercising some good old fashioned common sense and start stocking up when there is no shortage. You folks had 4 years to do it, and failed miserably!

How bout some of us don't like to sit on 1000's of rounds. Guns may be a way of life for you and others but for me they are a hobby and nothing more. I want to go to WallyWorld, pick up a couple packs and then go shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How bout some of us don't like to sit on 1000's of rounds. Guns may be a way of life for you and others but for me they are a hobby and nothing more. I want to go to WallyWorld, pick up a couple packs and then go shoot.

:faint:
    Do you not stock up on food and other common household items as well?
    What is going to happen to you and your family should we lose power for 3 to 4 days or have a blizzard and have to stay in doors for 1 week. :dunno:

Scottie1317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    :faint:
    Do you not stock up on food and other common household items as well?
    What is going to happen to you and your family should we lose power for 3 to 4 days or have a blizzard and have to stay in doors for 1 week. :dunno:

Lol I have enough food for a week. I don't have 2 years worth hidden in a secret location though so I guess I'm a failure on that front too

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Back to original post

For those interested I stopped by the Gander Mountain store in Castleton (Indianapolis) today looking for some 22 long rifle shells. Nothing on the shelves but the store clerk I talked with said he "thought they were going on sale tomorrow and should be out." I replied I assumed that meant they were sitting on a skid in the back room as we talked but that didn't prompt him to go get some for me.

So, if you're in the area and in need of 22 L.R. you might check. Sorry to say I won't be near there tomorrow.

Amboy49:(

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    For those interested I stopped by the Gander Mountain store in Castleton (Indianapolis) today looking for some 22 long rifle shells. Nothing on the shelves but the store clerk I talked with said he "thought they were going on sale tomorrow and should be out." I replied I assumed that meant they were sitting on a skid in the back room as we talked but that didn't prompt him to go get some for me.

So, if you're in the area and in need of 22 L.R. you might check. Sorry to say I won't be near there tomorrow.

Amboy49:(

I will be at the Lafayette Gander Mountain when the open in the morning. Glad I don't have class until noon:D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

If shooting is just a hobby to you and nothing more, then why worry about it at all? Find another hobby with more available supplies and move on.

Top Bottom