• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johncandy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Was just on bulletheads.com and they have 223 55fmjbt 1000 for 185 free shipping. It's a little on the high end, but they will do for now.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Thanks for the post. I remeber the good old days (like pre-obama) where that would be the TOTAL cost for .223

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Thanks Johncandy..

Hamsterstyle their site says:

"Orders placed today for in stock items will ship approximately March 7.
    We are currently processing orders placed on Jan 18!
    You will receive an invoice when your order is processed and
    tracking information when the order ships.

BACKORDERS: (Effective 01/29/13 at 8 AM ET)
    Due to the overwhelming number of orders and the extreme supply shortages we are temporarily discontinuing our policy of accepting backorders. Over the past two months we have done everything we can to keep up with the orders including hiring several new employees and working 7 days a week. However, recently we have come to the realization that we simply can not continue to take orders for items that we have no idea when will be available, nor can we expect customers to continue to wait 4-6 weeks for us to process their in stock orders. Orders that are placed for items listed as "Out of Stock" on the website will be immediately canceled. All customers who have backorders in our system currently will not be affected and these orders will be processed as soon as the items become available. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Thanks Johncandy..

Hamsterstyle their site says:

"Orders placed today for in stock items will ship approximately March 7.
    We are currently processing orders placed on Jan 18!
    You will receive an invoice when your order is processed and
    tracking information when the order ships.

BACKORDERS: (Effective 01/29/13 at 8 AM ET)
    Due to the overwhelming number of orders and the extreme supply shortages we are temporarily discontinuing our policy of accepting backorders. Over the past two months we have done everything we can to keep up with the orders including hiring several new employees and working 7 days a week. However, recently we have come to the realization that we simply can not continue to take orders for items that we have no idea when will be available, nor can we expect customers to continue to wait 4-6 weeks for us to process their in stock orders. Orders that are placed for items listed as "Out of Stock" on the website will be immediately canceled. All customers who have backorders in our system currently will not be affected and these orders will be processed as soon as the items become available. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

Ok. Don't backorder anything. If you order something that says its in stock it will ship around March 7th. I ordered primers from them in January and it was the same deal. Yeah, it took a couple of weeks but I got them at an almost normal pre panic price.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Ok. Don't backorder anything. If you order something that says its in stock it will ship around March 7th. I ordered primers from them in January and it was the same deal. Yeah, it took a couple of weeks but I got them at an almost normal pre panic price.

That's what I just was pointing out the back order thing, waiting for stuff is going to be the norm I think. Thanks for the link.. Nice of them to notify people how far behind they are and when the earliest they will ship your order is.

TJ

Top Bottom