• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    Nick, I guess you are to busy on here to answer your phone. I called you to ask this question.

By the way I joined the group days ago and even uploaded some pics.:dunno:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    day late and a dollar short.... phone never rang... dont know what the deal was. your phone and mine just dont get along.... but hey now you know... if i dont answer the phone to try INGO!

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I guess my experience is different from others... LC and WCC are very similar and are both tough military brass. Also very similar in weight. I use them interchangeably for my match ammo for both my AR Service rifle and AR match rifle. I consistantly get 1/2 minute groups at short range (200, 300 yards) with this brass and 75 Hornady BTHP bullets.

WCC and Winchester commercial brass are not the same. Winchester is heavier than WCC and I can only get 2 or three loadings out of it before the primer pocket open up enough to risk a primer falling out during firing.

WCC will have a primer pocket crimp to be removed before reloading. Winchester commercial does not have this crimp.

Hope this helps.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    As far as I know, Remington is the only brass without crimped primers. I buy it if I can get my hands on it

Top Bottom