• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    all i am looking for is to have some fun with
    practicing good trigger control/fundamentals and then hitting what you're shooting at is fun.
    I love shooting my Browning Buckmark 'camper'. Has an accurate fixed barrel, target trigger and sights. It's reliable. Only misfires were cheap .22lr primers not working. And it doesn't have fancy grips or finish so it cost about $300 with tax.
    I know someone who paid about $75 less for a sig mosquito that while reliable had a horrible lawyer-trigger of about 11lbs!
    You get what you pay for.

mdh11292

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Whiteland
    I've shot the Walther and it's a fun little gun. I like the look and the thredded barrel is cool.
    That being said, I like the Buckmark with a 5.5" barrel and target grips for my target shooting and the occasional squirrel. I like the Ruger heavy barrels, but have never cared for the tapered barrels the standard models come with.

RHorn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    I would get the Mosquito. If you have big hands like I do it is kinda difficult to shoot the Walther comfortably. I also accidentally eject the magazine on the Walther every time I shoot one.

Top Bottom