• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    I just swung by the Fields Outdoor Adventure shop today. It was a nice shop and I'll definitely be back. They did have a case of 5000rnds left of Golden Bullet. Had a variety of other stuff as well.

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    I've been looking for .22lr for months and so far no luck. I'm down to 250 rds left. I'm good on everything else. I guess I'll keep looking, maybe I'll get lucky soon.

Mcqueen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I hope the ammo shortage is over soon.. My daughter loves to shoot her 22, but with no ammo we can't do it..

Blondie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Give it a couple months, and the price will be double what it was a year ago, and you will see all the stores get there ammo restocked. But the price will stay doubled for good.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Give it a couple months, and the price will be double what it was a year ago, and you will see all the stores get there ammo restocked. But the price will stay doubled for good.
    If supply goes back up this won't happen - there are too many places that will keep the price lower than it is now.

The reason people buy $50 bulk packs of .22 LR is either because it's all that is available, or they don't know any better. If it becomes available in other places at a lower price, that's where they'll get it unless they're flat-out dumb.

Ejohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Dublin, IN
    Some just won't wait and will grab anything they can just to have it. If the prices are too high, I'll pass it up. So far, it hasn't been a problem.

Top Bottom