• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I just want to slap this liberal ninny. This is a vehicle to use discovery to pull lawful gunowners information so it can be "leaked"
    Not to mention 400k plus records putting a huge target on them for hacking the ID information. How many county court systems have been hacked for sensitive data in the past couple years? It's a huge IT problem that governments at all levels have been victims of -- as they're immune from the consequences so there's not much incentive to do much until they are hacked and the public outcry is heard.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not to mention 400k plus records putting a huge target on them for hacking the ID information. How many county court systems have been hacked for sensitive data in the past couple years? It's a huge IT problem that governments at all levels have been victims of -- as they're immune from the consequences so there's not much incentive to do much until they are hacked and the public outcry is heard.
    Well, they aren't in the county court system....but those documents being produced doesn't give me the warm fuzzies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This was a LONG day. The Senate roll call vote isn't up yet. My money is on the 3 nays being the two dems and Lizzo? Lizzo is nicer than that **** ***** from Fort Wayne.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This was a LONG day. The Senate roll call vote isn't up yet. My money is on the 3 nays being the two dems and Lizzo? Lizzo is nicer than that **** ***** from Fort Wayne.
    Sen Susan Glick was the 3rd No Vote stating she believes it should be fully litigated before the Legislature steps in. Lizzo voted Yea, but stated she would vote No on the Senate Floor vote as she believes it's too broad. The video of the committee is already up in two parts.

Top Bottom