• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Looked over the deer woods last Thursday - no rubs, no scrapes, but lots of tracks in a few places. Work, volleyball and training for the Hilly will keep me out of the woods for a few days. Youngest has his license and has sighted in his compound.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I spent the past two weekends putting cameras and stands out at my main hunting property. Still waiting for the first hard antlered buck photo to come in but the doe activity has been far more than usual, especially hammering the mock scrape I started last weekend.

I still need to put up a couple more stands and move some cameras around but I'm pretty much set at this point. I'll probably hunt for the first time Friday evening, that's earlier than I normally start but the forecast for this weekend is too good to pass up.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My little girl had bucks sparring in front of her Sunday. Said she could hear their antlers clacking together. Time to set the pecking order before the big show.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not sure about you guys down south but tomorrow morning up in the nw corner of the state is looking like a great morning to hunt. West wind got the perfect spot picked out good luck everyone

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I have known some that claim Indiana is not beautiful country.

I always say, "You're not looking around much,"
    I think that’s it…. Perspective. I try to feel like I’m on vacation all the time. People go on vacation and take pictures of the dumbest things that locals don’t care about…. And we pass by things around here that people travel to see or would “take a picture of” if they were on vacation.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think that’s it…. Perspective. I try to feel like I’m on vacation all the time. People go on vacation and take pictures of the dumbest things that locals don’t care about…. And we pass by things around here that people travel to see or would “take a picture of” if they were on vacation.

Don't tell them.... don't need tourists in these parts.

"You call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye"

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I like to sit in my woods and imagine what it must have been like in the 1700's and early 1800's, with no industrialization, no roads.
    I'm sitting in the middle of 50 acres of dense woods.
    Some places offer no more than 10-15 yards of visibility and virtually no frame of reference.

Top Bottom