• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    It is a 2 step process. Once you pay you can squad that division. The match director has to mark your other entries as paid before you can squad them. Most match directors have a life so it may not happen right away. The alternative is to make you swipe your card for every entry which causes some cards to lock up. Pay attention to your match managment pages, they have all the info you need
    Ok thanks for the info

I was able to squad my second gun this morning

see you in sellersburgh!

Last edited:

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    From the Match Director:

2020 Indiana State Steel Challenge Championship Presented by Coda Evolution
    Due to the current pandemic of covid-19, we are forced to reschedule the match. The match will be shot August 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. Hope everyone is staying safe. If any staff is unable to attend this weekend, please let me know so I can try to get replacement staff. If any registered shooters are unable to attend the new dates, the last day for a refund is now July 20th. Hope everyone considers shooting these new dates. Hope to see you there.
    John Seewer

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Can’t say I’m surprised that it’s moved, but August? Lol looks like I’ll be sweating a lot! See everyone there

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Signed up for staff on this one...... I already did one state match in hellish heat.. it was not fun. I'm going to have to think long and hard about working another one. Can't take that heat as well as I used to after being sick last year.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    plenty of room on all sessions. get signed up!

https://practiscore.com/2020-indiana-state-steel-challenge-championship/register

2020 Indiana State Steel Challenge Championship Presented by Coda Evolution
    Due to the current pandemic of covid-19, we are forced to reschedule the match. The match will be shot August 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. Hope everyone is staying safe. If any staff is unable to attend this weekend, please let me know so I can try to get replacement staff. If any registered shooters are unable to attend the new dates, the last day for a refund is now July 20th. Hope everyone considers shooting these new dates. Hope to see you there.
    John Seewer

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Area 5 just concluded and if you are now addicted to Steel Challenge shooting, this is fast approaching...

Mark your calendar for August 21, 22 & 23, 2020.

A great range at Silver Creak, Sellersburg, IN. Travel is easy, not far of major roads.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    SnS Casting will be at the match delivering bullets. If you are needing bullets this is a great way to get them with no delivery charges. Call them with your order asap so they have time to get what you need.

Top Bottom