• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Man, you're too quick. At least get a good 8 hours of sleep before posting. That's too dang early in the AM. As always, you're the man.

I land at 2am Tuesday morning (show in seattle). Ill make a note to confirm the info I gave and report back at 6am.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Man, you're too quick. At least get a good 8 hours of sleep before posting. That's too dang early in the AM. As always, you're the man.

I haven't slept 8 hours straight since I started the business. Usually I set my alarm for 3am so I can respond to folks one extra time before morning. Im skipping the 3am check in the morning since im in Dallas TX right now, but tomorrow is business as usual.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Very cool. Thanks for the info Alan. Once these are out, I'm going to have to check them out. Might be a good replacement for my Trijicon Accupower.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I figure they'll be like the other releases. Low/no availability for a while. Especially looking at the specs on these, they're going to sell like hot cakes.

The way these are pre selling, being released, and being able to get your hands on one to see are two completely different things.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I figure they'll be like the other releases. Low/no availability for a while. Especially looking at the specs on these, they're going to sell like hot cakes.

Yep.

Like most Items I will get most of the first shipment. I figure I have another week or so (judging by average sales) before I tell people they are probably going to be waiting on the second group.

Of cource, OP has been telling people they will get a shipment in 10-15 days since early December.

Top Bottom