• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah I hadn't checked the news yet today, such a shame.

Well, I did provide a list of eligible candidates in the OP. :stickpoke:

Being pro-gun and pro-life is no way a test of character.

I think the man of the highest character in the race is Ben Carson. He's fairly high on my list, but I don't really think he's all that qualified to be president. More things determine qualifications than just character alone. Character is in the equation but is not the only term.

My litmus has become:

1. 2A support (RKBA is an individual right, does not support firearms or ammo bans, and a few other things).
    2. Must not believe he/she should do just "anything" to keep Americans safe.
    3. Must have a reasonably detailed understanding of history and the Constitution.

From there it just becomes a Pereto of prioritized candidate attributes.

It is on a GUN FORUM and you are failing.

Well, that's not on the form you submit for INGO membership. However, I do advocate that gun owners, if they value their right to gun ownership at all, and especially now that the Democratic Party has officially become the party of gun control, adopt 2A support as a minimum criteria a candidate must have. At one time Sanders was almost acceptable. Now, not at all.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, I did provide a list of eligible candidates in the OP. :stickpoke:

I think the man of the highest character in the race is Ben Carson. He's fairly high on my list, but I don't really think he's all that qualified to be president. More things determine qualifications than just character alone. Character is in the equation but is not the only term.

My litmus has become:

1. 2A support (RKBA is an individual right, does not support firearms or ammo bans, and a few other things).
    2. Must not believe he/she should do just "anything" to keep Americans safe.
    3. Must have a reasonably detailed understanding of history and the Constitution.

From there it just becomes a Pereto of prioritized candidate attributes.

Well, that's not on the form you submit for INGO membership. However, I do advocate that gun owners, if they value their right to gun ownership at all, and especially now that the Democratic Party has officially become the party of gun control, adopt 2A support as a minimum criteria a candidate must have. At one time Sanders was almost acceptable. Now, not at all.

I am not trying to be a Richard or a grammar Nazi I am just wondering what you were trying to say. Did you mean a pareto chart or possibly a plethora?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1. Cruz - He is the one who has kept up the fight in the senate and stinks in the sight of the establishment. Good on 2A, abortion, economy,etc

2. Rubio - He fell prey to the establishment on Illegal immigration But i think he has learned his lesson.

2. Kasich - conservative governor, execuitive experience

3. Carson - High character, pro life, iffy on 2a

3. Trump - ? the fact that he is a "deal maker" scares me. what of ours would he give up to get what he wants?

58. Bush
    59. Christie
    60. Fiorina
    98. Clinton
    99. Sanders

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I wasn't trying to be a smart alack. I actually was not familiar with the term. that is why I phrased it that way.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    For me to tally, you need to rank all the candidates in order, hell, I don't care, how about just least hated?

really after the 3 ... (really 2) I could care almost less; (2 are "non-politically experienced" ... and the others are RINO statists.)
    until you get to the nazi's (socalist-democraps) but for the sake of your poll:

Cruz
    Carson

Rubio

Fiorina
    Trump

Kasich
    Bush
    Christie

Sanders
    Clinton
    Sanders

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I won't vote for Bernie or Hillary. Anyone who wants to take away my right to defend my family can go straight to Hell in a gasoline soaked suit (or dress).
    Order of my vote:
    Rubio (because he can beat Weekend at Bernie's and / or Hitler Hillary)
    Cruz
    Trump
    Carson
    Kasich
    Fiorina
    Christie (ughh)
    Bush (ughh)
    Sanders (see above)
    Hillary (see above)

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Cruz
    - getting difficult
    Carson
    Fiorina
    Rubio
    - getting ridiculous
    Trump
    Bush
    - getting ludicrous
    Christie
    Kasich
    -getting time to water the liberty tree
    Clinton
    Sanders

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know it's hard. Just remember, the list isn't the complete list of who you want to be president. It's just putting the names in the order of likability, or, if you will, least dislikability. When I did mine, it was each candidate compared to the rest. I still don't like my ordering though because Cruz is really challenging my pragmatism. I might have to drop him down if he keeps that **** up.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I don't want Hillary in the White House, so I want Rubio to win the nomination.

Rubio

Cruz, Carson, Fiorina

Trump, Bush, Christie, Kasich

Clinton, Sanders

Top Bottom