• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    A Few pics of the Stainless Springfield RO 9mm That Zach from ZRTS Worked over for us.
    List of what he did.
    Blended beavertail
    Tritopped
    Top serrations
    Rear slide serrations
    Undercut trigger guard
    Egw sear, disco, sear spring
    ZRTS S7 hammer
    17lb hammer spring
    New bushing/link fitted
    Deep flush crowned
    Magwell blend
    Full length one piece guide rod
    9lb recoil spring

This will be on the Raffle table

(MM
    2n8ohoy.jpg

Last edited:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Dan, we shot stage 10 at SCGC today and I did not know the stage was Comstock. Is that the correct scoring for the Stage? We had issues of people firing 3 hit per target freestyle and 3 hit per target Strong hand and on the Weak hand string they just put 6 rds into the berm!!!!! Did you mean for this to be Virginia Count? You could also put a NO STACKING in the walk through if you want to keep it Comstock. This could cause some issues at the SS/Pro I think if you don't change it. I talked to steve Wright about it and he said he would talk to you also. Max

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Dan, we shot stage 10 at SCGC today and I did not know the stage was Comstock. Is that the correct scoring for the Stage? We had issues of people firing 3 hit per target freestyle and 3 hit per target Strong hand and on the Weak hand string they just put 6 rds into the berm!!!!! Did you mean for this to be Virginia Count? You could also put a NO STACKING in the walk through if you want to keep it Comstock. This could cause some issues at the SS/Pro I think if you don't change it. I talked to steve Wright about it and he said he would talk to you also. Max

This has been taken care of. It had been fixed previous but the new version had not been posted to website. Sorry about the confusion. But gamers are gonna game!!!

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    With our sport I believe it would be almost impossible to enforce. Especially since the side berms are shorter than the Back berm. Another reason is that different ranges have different height berms. Then there is revolver shooters that always point their muzzle in the air during a reload.

So that's my opinion

Last edited:

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    As the time draws near, I would like to take this time to give a HUGE THANK YOU the sponsors of our match. As any Match director knows that with out them our larger matches would not happen.

ATLANTA CONSERVATION CLUB
    TARGET SPORTS
    TJK PROPERTY SERVICES
    FORD SHOOTERS
    ZRTS
    PARABELLUM INDOOR RANGE
    SnS CASTING
    STI
    SPRINGFIELD ARMORY
    MAGPUL
    NOWLIN ARMS
    SHOOTERS CONNECTION
    GUN GODDESS
    METALOY INDUSTRIES
    MONTANA GOLD
    STARLINE BRASS
    SAFARILAND
    BARSTO
    X-TREME BULLETS

And a even BIGGER THANK YOU to my wonderful wife Becky Hart that not only has put up with me, but has almost as much time in this match as I do.

Becky Hart and Amber Large-Shirar. Dont even shoot but have come on board to help with meals and registration. Thank you very much

Also a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff that has agreed to give up 3-5 days of their time to help work this match.

Daniel Hart
    Match Director

Last edited:

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    From masking targets to making all the new yellow fault lines I would like to thank Daniel and Becky for taking charge in putting on this match. I am glad we were able to take on some of the tasks to help out! See you all at the range!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    snscasting
    SNS Casting will be delivering your orders to the range for pick up.

Get a hold of Jim Stinar and Ryan Stinar and get your order in NOW before they fill up
    They have done this service for the last several Indiana Matches, a great way to get your large bulk orders in and avoid shipping cost.
    (815) 796-2904
    Check out their selection of coated bullets

Top Bottom