• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    They're encouraging bandwagoning. A lot of people want to be on the "winning" side of things. By making it seem Hillary will win without a doubt they hope to gain votes from this effect.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This all looks like more opportunities to rig the voting system to me.

Agree totally. We will be sorry we ever started this crap.

I never had a problem with absentee ballots, for people who are legitimately out-of-precinct on election day. I used them in college and was glad to have it. But why retired people, with nothing else to do on Tuesday, need to be able to vote 3 weeks in advance...when the polling place is around the corner from their house...is beyond me. If you seriously cannot wait in line 5 minutes to do your civic duty on the actual election day, you need to STF home :soapbox::oldwise:.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If you seriously cannot wait in line 50 minutes to do your civic duty on the actual election day, you need to STF home :soapbox::oldwise:.
    FIFY

Today I can walk two blocks, not wait in line, cast my vote and not worry about my vote again.

-- OR --

I can alter my schedule by getting to work late or leaving work early, take a big detour to my polling place, struggle to find a parking spot, wait in line for an hour because people are dumb, generally be frustrated...

Why should I do the latter?

If I prove I voted early can I be immune to the ban on alcohol sales?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    370   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Today was the first day of expanded early voting in Vanderburgh County. For convenience, I typically go to the public library downtown to vote. I usually wait till closer to the election but had to return some dvds so today was the day. fifteen minutes before the doors opened there were roughly 25 people in line. Four machines and two poll workers and it was a short 30 minute wait.

Top Bottom