• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    WTH? Where are all the Production shooters???
    -rvb

common production guys..... #'s stay that low I just might have to dust off the 1911. It would be entertaining.... forgetting to take off the safety, AD'ing due to the light trigger, arms tired and shakey from lifting all that steel, getting knocked backwards from that awesome hellacious recoil. ok, I'm scaring myself, better stay put.

-rvb

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    I want to know where all the Indiana shooters are? I know we have this discussion before every Indiana major but it still amazes me. If it was not for shooters in our bordering states majors would not happen in Indiana.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Where are all the revolver guys? this close to Revolver Nationals, you would think that all 50 of them would have signed up:dunno:

Hummmmm 18 revolvers last year and 6 so far this year. I know we have 2 months left to sign up but what happened????

I Thought the NEW revolver rules(8 shot) was supposed to INCREASE the Revolver turn out:dunno:

:whistle:So where are they at?

Seriously I hope we have a big revolver turn out. It's still a little early and hopefully several more show up.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I'm Shooting production but I don't think I'm the competition that you're looking for.:)

After this month I'm just hoping that the sun shines and we don't have to remove snow from the bays.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    We added in an online registration form to the website. If your browser uses auto-fill, then half the work is already done for you. Can't get much easier. You can use all that time you saved to start dry-firing. March is coming quick.
    2014 Indiana USPSA SS/Prod/Revo Championship Match

Let Bob or I know if you have any issues with the form. Thanks.
    -Tim

Top Bottom