• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So, let me ask it this way; If what I have is a .45 1911, a semi-auto shotgun with no optics and an AR15 .223 with a 1-4X scope, what division/class would I have to shoot?:dunno:

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    I believe Tac-0ptics based on the AR in .223. It would not qualify for "Heavy Metal." The 1911 would perhaps put you at a disadvantage in that group due to the relatively low mag capacity but still very fun.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I believe Tac-0ptics based on the AR in .223. It would not qualify for "Heavy Metal." The 1911 would perhaps put you at a disadvantage in that group due to the relatively low mag capacity but still very fun.

I guess if I just do it for fun, it would be okay. I'll have to buy extra mags!:)

I see you live in Lafayette. Hello from a fellow Lafayette resident!

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    8, 2 at each location with the remaining 2 being shot at the shooters choice.

Again this is all tentative. The INMG BoD will be getting together at SHOT Show to discuss the final details.

We are currently searching for a "Title" Sponsor for the Series, and would prefer it to be a local Indiana business.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    We would like to announce that AP Customs and Fuhrman Precision Services have signed on as 2 of our Title Sponsors for the 2013 Season.

esmith17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    I need a rule clarification

In efforts to upgrade my mossberg 930 to a more 3 gun friendly model I have been looking to get a longer barrel and tube combo

After calling mossberg a few times I have came to the conclusion they really dont care to help me with that plan unless I want to go with a ported barrel....or maybe I just get a bad sales person every time because I've seen on other forums people claim to "custom order" non ported barrels

Now to my rule clarification

I know that a ported barrel means open div

But if I were to install a safe cover of the ports that would render them useless or disabled... What would the official INMG ruling be?

Top Bottom