• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    7 points? What's that, a fumbled reload, a couple of position shifts?

You think of how many things you could have done better.

Close.....

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzK99jx8REQ
    0:44 to 0:53 is my favorite, lol...
    Good shooting!

INGO Forum----------------Stocked Inventory------------------Website

BOBCAT donated the plate rack in the match. It held up great all weekend!!! No adjustments on this design and work great on 9 minor to 9 major!! Nice work !!!! Thanks from Warsaw crew

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I can't say enough about the entire staff. Set up went incredibly smooth. We had 5 stages built before the fearless leader showed up. Nine stages built in 8.5 hours. Incredible team work both days. Everyone kept their nose to the grindstone. Jake does a fantastic job with the marketing and organization. The Warsaw guys are kick ass when it comes to fixing, building, and always knowing what is needed before anyone asks (Brent, Phil, Bob, Pete, Keith, Suzy, and whoever else I forgot). THANK YOU for letting me be apart of this again. I heard nothing but positives all weekend. The competitors seemed to really enjoy themselves.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Congrats Bill!

HUGE thanks to everyone that had a hand in making this match happen. Jake, all of the staff, the sponsors, everyone.

It was a pretty darn awesome match :yesway:

17th overall in production for me, which is about where I expected to be with a field as deep as it was. The amount of PROD talent on my squad alone was reason enough to show up and just watch.

I wish I would've taken video. I even bought a new camera for that very purpose, but got superstitious. :):

For us PROD guys, is this counting as a classifier?

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Good question, there was 2 GM's in Open I believe so I wonder if it counted for us as well.

Newbie question as well, how does the plaque system work with shooting? Top 5? Top 3? Every classification?

Motocross was done in sure differently that te shooting world

Thanks in advance

Congrats Bill!

HUGE thanks to everyone that had a hand in making this match happen. Jake, all of the staff, the sponsors, everyone.

It was a pretty darn awesome match :yesway:

17th overall in production for me, which is about where I expected to be with a field as deep as it was. The amount of PROD talent on my squad alone was reason enough to show up and just watch.

I wish I would've taken video. I even bought a new camera for that very purpose, but got superstitious. :):

For us PROD guys, is this counting as a classifier?

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Good question, there was 2 GM's in Open I believe so I wonder if it counted for us as well.

Newbie question as well, how does the plaque system work with shooting? Top 5? Top 3? Every classification?

Motocross was done in sure differently that te shooting world

Thanks in advance

I THINK there has to be 3 GMs shooting your division and it is up to the Match Director to submit the match for classification. I BELIEVE it costs extra to do this. I don't think there was any intention of doing this, but I have been wrong before

I BELIEVE it goes by class and it depends on how many shot that division and class. I think there is a high overall and then places 1-3 for each class....and U DOES NOT count...:D:D:D

I'm sure Jake can explain it better

By the way...nice performance on the first major:yesway:

RePete68

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Lowell, IN
    Thank you to all the sponsors, Jake & those who helped put on another great Indiana USPSA Championship!! I really enjoyed the stages & the many different ways they could have been shot. I shot a decent match, but maybe too conservative. My death jam on Stage 10 didn't help matters either. Lookin forward to next year at Wabash.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ffB35yEPXik[/ame]

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here is the picture collection that Jarome Beck and I took during the match turned into a video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZLibjr1lo&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZLibjr1lo&feature=plcp[/ame]

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    One of the coolest things about our sport is the current addition of the USPSA's Rules and it even covers awards and recognition

The Indiana USPSA Championship Match will follow the Appendix A2 for plaques

This was a sanctioned Level II Match

The only different that is not covered in A2 is that we also awards the High Overall Indiana State Resident in each Division. (Since this is the Indiana State Championship Match, which surprises me that not more Indiana Shooters don't come out for it)

APPENDIX A2
    USPSA Recognition
    Prior to the commencement of a match, the organizers must specify which
    Division(s) will be recognized.
    Unless otherwise specified, USPSA sanctioned matches will recognize Divisions
    and Categories based on the number of registered competitors who actually compete
    in the match, based on the following criteria:
    1. Divisions
    Level I and Level II A minimum of 5 competitors per Division (recommended)
    Level III / Nationals A minimum of 10 competitors per Division
    (mandatory)
    2. Categories
    Division status must be achieved before Categories are recognized.
    All level matches A minimum of 5 competitors per Division
    Category (see approved list below)
    3. Individual Categories:
    Categories approved for individual recognition are as follows:
    a. Lady
    b. Junior Competitors under the age of 18 on the first day
    of the match.
    c. Senior Competitors over the age of 55 on the first day of
    the match
    d. Super Senior Competitors over the age of 65 on the first day of
    the match. A competitor over the age of 65 on the
    first day of the match may enter Senior Category
    only if Super Senior is unavailable.
    e. Military Military personnel on current active duty orders.
    f. Law Full-time law enforcement officers with arrest
    powers.
    4. Individual Classes:
    Division status must be achieved before Classes are recognized.
    Level I and Level II A minimum of 5 competitors per Class (recommended)

Level III and Nationals A minimum of 10 competitors per Class (mandatory)

So after read this to make it simple

High Overall per division
    High Overall per division Indiana State Champion

Every Division had enough to recognize
    Classes are 1 per 5 in a class (5 competitors, recognize 1st, 10-2nd, 15-3rd etc)

Break down for match
    http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-match-results-detail.php?indx=5777

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I THINK there has to be 3 GMs shooting your division and it is up to the Match Director to submit the match for classification. I BELIEVE it costs extra to do this. I don't think there was any intention of doing this, but I have been wrong before

I BELIEVE it goes by class and it depends on how many shot that division and class. I think there is a high overall and then places 1-3 for each class....and U DOES NOT count...:D:D:D

I'm sure Jake can explain it better

By the way...nice performance on the first major:yesway:

Trust me I didn't think they would plaque for U in Open. I shot terribly, I mean terribly. 100pts in penalties doesn't help a scoresheet.

Regardless, I learned a lot and can't wait for next year. Thanks for the compliment, but I need some serious work. At least one is under my belt.

And thanks Jake for clarifying the rules, appreciate it!

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    As others have said, kudos to EVERYONE involved in match. Stages were fun and staff was friendly and weather perfect. Match ran very smooth for a match of this size. Well done.
    Wasn't happy with how I shot but had fun. Half the stages I was pleased with my results but the rest were less than good, with one a disaster.

Again well done EVERYONE who worked this match and congrats to all the winners.

Top Bottom