Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Stages are built and look to be very good. Should be a challenging match. Looking forward to shooting it tomorrow.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Beautiful night for camping at the range! Sponsor banners up, door half painted. Got an Idea "Freaking Scary" I know, shut up!

See you early risers at 8am - Reg starts at 7:30am

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Well, here we go. I'm about half awake. Time to get started on this two hour drive. As long as I remember my gun I'll be ok (right Mike??:D) See you all at the Range.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Perfect day today. Long seven hours, but we couldn't have asked for a better day.

Hope you get to shoot tomorrow Mongo.

Want to see you take Rob for all he's worth...

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    What a great time! Had 2 mikes, could have been better. But also could have been a lot worse. Met some great people. Many from out of state. Great job Daniel, Bart and all the RO's. Thanks again.:yesway:

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Perfect day today. Long seven hours, but we couldn't have asked for a better day.

Hope you get to shoot tomorrow Mongo.

Want to see you take Rob for all he's worth...

:):

I stopped by the store and grabbed his bottle of Makers. :n00b:

Unless his Glock blows up (which they're known to do and all, just sayin' :D), it's likely his. Fortunately, I offset the cost a bit with a hedge bet :cool: I'm already planning how badly I'm gonna thrash him next time, though. :laugh:

Even though I didn't bring my A-game, I had a freakin' awesome time. The stages were interesting and a heckuva lot of fun. Had a great squad, too.

Hats off to Mongo, Skroggster, Jake and the rest of the crew that made this match happen. :yesway:

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    :):

I stopped by the store and grabbed his bottle of Makers. :n00b:

Unless his Glock blows up (which they're known to do and all, just sayin' :D), it's likely his. Fortunately, I offset the cost a bit with a hedge bet :cool: I'm already planning how badly I'm gonna thrash him next time, though. :laugh:

Even though I didn't bring my A-game, I had a freakin' awesome time. The stages were interesting and a heckuva lot of fun. Had a great squad, too.

Hats off to Mongo, Skroggster, Jake and the rest of the crew that made this match happen. :yesway:

Aren't you happy that my gun wasn't running correctly for your hedge bet. I'll tear the thing apart tomorrow and see if the firing pin went bad. Funny how I shot 200 rounds yesterday, no hiccups...today at least 3 FTF's a stage:dunno:. That made for a long day and finally just gave up. Stages are great and much more challenging than they appear on paper :yesway:

Oh and though I know this from past experience, do not clean your gun the day before a major

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Day started a little slow but finished well. Hopefully we got the bugs worked out and its smooth sailing Sunday. Big thanks to all the staff for a great job!!

Rob I think my best C game will take ya!:D

Top Bottom