• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Naptown has a little extra money to spend and anxiously await tax day! I have already received my tax refund and I'm ready to strike. Please update this thread as you hear rumors or truths.

:ingo:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    images

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I think I've read that the Gemtech guys get sick of being asked about it and pass around what ever answer they want ;)

From those Ive asked, it sounds like there will be a gem tax sale, and I hope the Halo is available! :)

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Absolute great marketing. Get guys with disposable income talking about your products for months. It's better than us NOT talking about their products. +1 Gemtech

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Gemtech is a company that makes suppressors. On April 15 (tax day) they offer a sale on certain models of their suppressors where they will pay the $200 tax stamp. Hell of a good deal.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    I think they just did that promotion to overshadow the old "Gem Tax" definition of a bad tube...

dl1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    southern WI
    This was the response on another board when asked about the Tundra being included again.
    You missed your chance on TUNDRA cans the first go-round!

IF there's a 2011 GEMTAX promo (ie, if one more person asks about it, it might not happen!
    icon_smile_tongue.gif
    ), it assuredly won't be on any of the inexpensive .22lr cans, I can almost assure you that it will be only on a single item (unlike last year), and it probably won't be on something we've done before.

We like to change it up a bit, you see...

Kel
    And this:
    Final words: No hints other than what's been put out here already.

Even our inbound sales guys don't know, they don't find out until the night before.

Patiently waiting....:popcorn:

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    For 3 years in a row? I think the old definition was overshadowed the first year. If that was the only motivation they would've quit doing it 2 years ago.

Probably, but, some people hold grudges longer than others... LOL I don't think it was their only motivation... It was a great PR campaign anyway you slice it... If they did it EVERY year it would lose it's effect...

Top Bottom