• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    We'll be going. I'm looking to meet up with as many sources of ammo components as possible, meet the voices I speak with all the time and make some new business contacts. Plus it's in Vegas..... need I say more????? LOL

alxjmrk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Indy, Nora area
    I went last year because i lived in orlando, but arent they keeping it in Vegas for now on? i cant remember what came of that. I would love to go again, but i think i messed up my connection with my contact from last year because he was unfairly working me and didnt pay! so we had a little argument, but as far as i know on alright terms.

point is, i would love to go. :dunno:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    will be in Vegas for the next three years at least

I went last year because i lived in orlando, but arent they keeping it in Vegas for now on? i cant remember what came of that. I would love to go again, but i think i messed up my connection with my contact from last year because he was unfairly working me and didnt pay! so we had a little argument, but as far as i know on alright terms.

point is, i would love to go. :dunno:

I read they signed a contract for the next three years with the Sands in Vegas. Personally I'd much rather go to Vegas than Orlando. Been in Vegas many times and used to own a condo in Kissimmee. The weather should be decent in January at either place. The show is the main attraction no matter where it is held.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    SHOT show information

The Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show and Conference (SHOT Show) is the largest and most comprehensive trade show for all professionals involved with the shooting sports and hunting industries. It is the world's premier exposition of combined firearms, ammunition, archery, cutlery, outdoor apparel, optics, camping and related products and services. The SHOT Show attracts buyers from all 50 states and more than 75 countries.

Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting and outdoor trade and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement and tactical products and services ONLY. The show is not open to the public, and NO one under age 16 shall be admitted (including infants).

Admission to the show requires government issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating trade affiliation. Show exhibitors and media subject to different credentialing requirements.

a5-50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I am leaving Indy today. I will be at SHOT for all 4 days. I have been looking forward to this for years. (this is my first one)

Top Bottom