***2010 Deer Hunting Pictures*** (trail cam, expired deer, deer camp, etc!!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Want2ShootMore

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Marion
    Took this buck Sunday morning of opening weekend around 8:00. This is my second ever deer. My first deer was a buck, barely smaller than this guy, last year. I also shot two does this season.
    DSC06576.jpg

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    So far this is what I have for the 2010 season. The first pic is a 9 point that dressed 219 lbs, it was taken during firearms on november 15th. The second pic is a couple of does I killed on november 22nd, and the third is a doe I killed on halloween with my bow. I shot her with a rage broadhead, my first time using them and the blood trail was ridiculous, I think she bled more than the three I killed with a gun. So far it has been a great season and ill be getting the muzzleloader out and hopefully get another, good luck everyone

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

rkesar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    new whiteland
    Trophy Hunter are you going to get either of them mounted ? I have my 9 point at the taxidermist right now, and wolfman thats not a bad looking buck and nice job with a pistol. congrats

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    Trophy Hunter are you going to get either of them mounted ? I have my 9 point at the taxidermist right now, and wolfman thats not a bad looking buck and nice job with a pistol. congrats
    i plan on having my bow buck mounted.. and i`m going to just do a euro mount on the park buck..
    i still need to get buisy on my buck from last yr...:rolleyes:
    keep the pics coming guys..:D

wildhare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I got a decent buck opening weekend. I put it in my profile album but can't figure out how to post it. He has 13 scorable points with 11" G2's and a 19" spread. Don't know yet what he's gonna score but my taxidermist roughed him at 160 but I think he has less than that plus alot of deducts but oh well he's nice anyways.

Top Bottom