• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have a 2006 Ford Fusion SE. *It has the 2.3L I-4 and a 5spd manual transmission. Red w/ tan interior and tinted windows. The interior and exterior are in good shape. There are a few chips in the paint on the drivers side fender where a rock hit it on the highway (They have been filled with touch up paint). The car was involved in a minor fender bender in '09 and was professionally repaired. *The bumper cover, hood, grill, and headlights were replaced, but no frame damage was incurred. I have all the repair information for the shop if you would like to see it.

Mechanically the car is excellent. I've been using Mobile 1 synthetic in all oil changes. I bought the car with 23,500 miles. It currently has 97,xxx miles and is averaging 27.9 mpg city. It has drivers side power seat, pw, cc, ac, power mirrors, tinted windows, a pioneer touchscreen in dash dvd player w/ bluetooth, aftermarket Enkie wheels and Michelin Harmony tires (80K tires) with less than 10k on them. The radio has USB inputs and there is also a dedicated USB charging connection for phones, iPods, etc. The car has a fresh tune up and runs great! Less than 5,000 miles on a brand new Exedy clutch and flywheel as well as new Wagner thermo quite ceramic brake pads and Motorcraft Rotors. New Ford Mortorcraft Battery. Needs nothing to drive today. This is my daily driver, the current mileage is just above 97k.

$6,800 cash firm. May consider partial trades of fire arms or ???

http://youtu.be/x1UrN8Qz0ds/

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom