• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It's very serious for you to say that libertarian-minded gun owners are cop killers.

So, you've never seen the INGOtarians cape about for blood like baboons? Call for shootings? Posting photos of clubbings/beating in reference to judges? Call for the gallows?

You must be new to INGO. Welcome to INGO.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When I see a comment such as yours, my mind pictures someone who wants to have the government investigate anyone who posts a comment critical of the police.

Mr. Wad:

Get a grip. Just because one call post their anarchist ramblings about fulfilling their rotten dreams does not mean they will not be criticized for their comic book beliefs.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So, you've never seen the INGOtarians cape about for blood like baboons? Call for shootings? Posting photos of judges being clubbed? Call for the gallows?

WHAT ??? I'm not sure what part of your post is serious and what is sarcasm.

wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Mr. Wad:

Get a grip. Just because one call post their anarchist ramblings about fulfilling their rotten dreams does not mean they will not be criticized for their comic book beliefs.

Mr. Freeman:

Comic books are fictional sequential art.

Tonight actually happened.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, you've never seen the INGOtarians cape about for blood like baboons? Call for shootings? Posting photos of judges being clubbed? Call for the gallows?

These are likely people that identify themselves as one thing - but most likely never vote if they could find their polling station.

What is the picture of a judge getting clubbed? What's that about?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You would have to ask the person that threw an object through the store window owned by a Mishawaka Policer officer, why they felt entitled to do so.

Well that's not entitlement at all. If it were, we'd know who committed the act because they'd have no fear of repercussions due to believing they were entitled to act like a cave dweller.

wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    So, you've never seen the INGOtarians cape about for blood like baboons? Call for shootings? Posting photos of clubbings/beating in reference to judges? Call for the gallows?

Mr. Freeman:

I like to lurk on this site, and I've seen several posters banned for criticizing the police. I've seen posters who don't like the police that much. I've seen posters who want dirty or excessive cops punished severely.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone here advocate walking up the the nearest cop car and shooting the cops inside it. I don't think I've ever seen anything on this site that even comes close to that.

I've never seen anything like that because Indiana gun owners and libertarian gun owners have more class than you give them credit for. Even the posters who used to be here (and are now on a competing Indiana gun forum) who make it clear that they don't like the cops much still want to see the system deal with bad cops. It might be your fantasies about what you think gun owners and libertarians want that makes you hate them so. You might take a look in the mirror and see whether what you think you hear gun owners saying is really what they're saying.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Wow, lots of noobs apparently
    I'm relatively new but I've seen Kirk slam libertarians multiple times. I have yet to see him articulate what values/viewpoints of libertarians he opposes and why.

I'm not sure if he's associating the idea of clubbing or shooting officers/judges with "libertarianism". If he is, that would explain his misunderstanding. Or does he mean something completely different by "ingotarians"

wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I'm relatively new but I've seen Kirk slam libertarians multiple times. I have yet to see him articulate what values/viewpoints of libertarians he opposes and why.

I'm not sure if he's associating the idea of clubbing or shooting officers/judges with "libertarianism". If he is, that would explain his misunderstanding. Or does he mean something completely different by "ingotarians"

Mr. Dusty:

The reason I started posting is because I got tired of seeing Kirk insult and abuse anyone he doesn't like or agree with. For me, the best part of INGunowners is stopping by and seeing what news stories Rambone and Mrjarrell have found, but there's often a nasty comment from Kirk in those threads.

From what I can tell, Kirk is a big fan of powerful central governments, and libertarians like smaller, decentralized governments. Libertarians pose the greatest harm to Kirk's ideal government.

I've been answering some of those political quizzes using the most honest answers I believe Kirk would give, and the best identification I've received is a Business Conservative from Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press.

Compare Political Typology Groups: Business Conservatives | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

According to the quiz, a Kirk-type identifies with a lot of libertarian ideas, so I don't know why he hates the libertarians so much.

Kirk is a lawyer, and he seems to be politically active, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Republican operative assigned to the gun forums to attack Libertarians and ensure that all conservative types stay in the Republican Party. The problem with Kirk's heavy-handed tactics is that people who like some Republicans and some Libertarians get so turned off that they drop the Republicans, altogether.

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    I wonder if Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are happy now.

The list is much larger than just these two professional agitators.

It starts at the top: Barak Hugestain Obama and Eric Holder, at the top. DeBalassio should be on the list as well.

What's the old saying? "The fish rots from the head down."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah I see, so you did know what entitlement meant. Well your version anyway.

Of course I do. Hence why I'm wondering what the other definitions are..... though I have a strange suspicion "entitlement crowd" is coded language for liberals or minorities or poor.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    From Drew Hastings:

Maybe the Police should call in "sick" in our inner cities for 2 weeks and let the residents see how quickly society devolves without them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Mr. Dusty:

The reason I started posting is because I got tired of seeing Kirk insult and abuse anyone he doesn't like or agree with. For me, the best part of INGunowners is stopping by and seeing what news stories Rambone and Mrjarrell have found, but there's often a nasty comment from Kirk in those threads.

From what I can tell, Kirk is a big fan of powerful central governments, and libertarians like smaller, decentralized governments. Libertarians pose the greatest harm to Kirk's ideal government.

I've been answering some of those political quizzes using the most honest answers I believe Kirk would give, and the best identification I've received is a Business Conservative from Political Typology Quiz | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press.

Compare Political Typology Groups: Business Conservatives | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

According to the quiz, a Kirk-type identifies with a lot of libertarian ideas, so I don't know why he hates the libertarians so much.

Kirk is a lawyer, and he seems to be politically active, so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Republican operative assigned to the gun forums to attack Libertarians and ensure that all conservative types stay in the Republican Party. The problem with Kirk's heavy-handed tactics is that people who like some Republicans and some Libertarians get so turned off that they drop the Republicans, altogether.

Hmmmm Agent Freeman. I like the sound of that.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    From Drew Hastings:

Maybe the Police should call in "sick" in our inner cities for 2 weeks and let the residents see how quickly society devolves without them.

I had the same thought when I saw even a few people cheering.

The sad reality is though that most people living in high-crime areas are poor, uneducated, and don't have the understanding or the means to get to a safer area. They are victims of the few bad apples.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    10620523_10205072777836778_2051213600028999348_n.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I had the same thought when I saw even a few people cheering.

The sad reality is though that most people living in high-crime areas are poor, uneducated, and don't have the understanding or the means to get to a safer area. They are victims of the few bad apples.

So what about people in low crime areas that are educated, and have the means? They can be equally culpable.

Kut (thinks it's obvious that uneducated people aren't throwing around the word Gestopo)

Top Bottom