• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    They aren't just watching, they are filming to get hits on their youtube account!

Looks like a big fellah with plenty of crazy in him from the pictures.
    Looks like they got the coverage too, at what cost though?

I don't know, when I see a car accident, I really don't want to see someone removed from the car all bloody or dismembered. Instead I say a quick prayer for all involved to make it through the situation and be healed. This is of course if help is already there, if not I stop and try to render it since I am trained in advanced first aid to try and stabilize until my cell phone summons proper help. As far as when something starts to happen and a bunch of police start showing up and pulling their guns, I leave. I don't see if I can get it on video nor do I want to see the action. I want to get away from the action so I don't wind up getting hurt. Doing otherwise seems counterintuitive to me. :dunno:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think they should take all NYC cops guns away from them and give them billy clubs. I honestly have no use or sympathy for New York City cops. They knowingly and willingly enforce laws that violate natural rights. They are traitors

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Looks like they got the coverage too, at what cost though?

I don't know, when I see a car accident, I really don't want to see someone removed from the car all bloody or dismembered. Instead I say a quick prayer for all involved to make it through the situation and be healed. This is of course if help is already there, if not I stop and try to render it since I am trained in advanced first aid to try and stabilize until my cell phone summons proper help. As far as when something starts to happen and a bunch of police start showing up and pulling their guns, I leave. I don't see if I can get it on video nor do I want to see the action. I want to get away from the action so I don't wind up getting hurt. Doing otherwise seems counterintuitive to me. :dunno:

A 54-year-old woman who uses a walker was struck in the lower right leg and rushed to Bellevue Hospital. I am sure she was filming for Youtube

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I've befriended police officers from different parts of the country, and what's struck me is what fine men they are. Maybe I'm just lucky in that I've only met good guys, and I'm sure that even these good guys make bad decisions from time to time. They are human, after all. So I don't get why some people are so ready to curb stomp some policemen for doing their job. Let's see you do any better with that 11-lb trigger if you think someone's about to shoot you. Heck, check this out: Fourteen-year-old killed by NYPD cop a gang member, ex-shooting suspect: sources - NY Daily News -- anyone lauding the rookie who made the shot with that 11-lb Glock and killed the shooter/murderer? The guy is probably going through therapy now for taking a young human life. As for "oh, but he was just joking with his finger gun," who here has been in a gun fight? Those who have please speak up and let us know just how easy it is to identify exactly what is in the hand of someone who acts life he has a gun. In low light.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I've befriended police officers from different parts of the country, and what's struck me is what fine men they are. Maybe I'm just lucky in that I've only met good guys, and I'm sure that even these good guys make bad decisions from time to time. They are human, after all. So I don't get why some people are so ready to curb stomp some policemen for doing their job. Let's see you do any better with that 11-lb trigger if you think someone's about to shoot you. Heck, check this out: Fourteen-year-old killed by NYPD cop a gang member, ex-shooting suspect: sources - NY Daily News -- anyone lauding the rookie who made the shot with that 11-lb Glock and killed the shooter/murderer? The guy is probably going through therapy now for taking a young human life. As for "oh, but he was just joking with his finger gun," who here has been in a gun fight? Those who have please speak up and let us know just how easy it is to identify exactly what is in the hand of someone who acts life he has a gun. In low light.

Those cops were not in a gunfight though, just saying.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Cry me a river. You can't stick up for all cops just because you've happened to know a few that you liked. Commy cops aren't the same as Indy cops. I would LOVE to see the oppressed people of New York finaly get fed up enough to stand up to the biggest gang of criminals in their city.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Some of the police officers I know have worked in New York City. They are not "commie cops." I stand by what I said. Your prejudice and childishness discredit you, Trigger. Attacking people who probably exercise more courage and judgment in one week than you have in your whole life is shameful.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Some of the police officers I know have worked in New York City. They are not "commie cops." I stand by what I said. Your prejudice and childishness discredit you, Trigger. Attacking people who probably exercise more courage and judgment in one week than you have in your whole life is shameful.
    LMAO

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Here's a crappy video but can make out the guy in a green shirt with about a dozen people behind him.

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0e_1379237092[/video]

Top Bottom