• 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Just in case you issued it in my charity 2 gun thread

UPDATE! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

We have added stages to this 1 more 2 gun stage and a couple of pistol stages.....bring ammo and be prepared to have a good time

Aaron

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Just in case you issued it in my charity 2 gun thread

UPDATE! ! ! UPDATE ! ! !

We have added stages to this 1 more 2 gun stage and a couple of pistol stages.....bring ammo and be prepared to have a good time

Aaron

I can't wait! I went out and checked zero on my long neglected AR this afternoon.

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    The two gun charity event just outside of Ft. Wayne was a great time. There were a few familiar INGO faces there, and heard no complaints out of anyone I shot with. Both of the MDs put all they had into running this match, and it showed. Stages flowed very well, and the two U.S. Marine Corporals who showed up for Toys for Tots were very professional young men. I was lucky enough to have them in squad 1 with me. I spent a lot of time talking to them throughout the day.

Although this match was on the same day as other big matches in the state, i thought there was a pretty good turnout, and they raised a lot of money for their charity. Everyone took good care of those young marines, and they told me that they had a great time, and felt lucky to be a part of this event. This was something that they volunteered for. Not something they has to do.

mj.elder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Missing out this coming weekend. Pour one out for me. November up in the air as well. Will see you guys when I can.

Dtwentythree

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Scottsburg
    The weather is looking great for Sunday.
    Our little group will be there. Looking at 4 or 5 of us from Scottsburg/Madison, then at least a couple more driving over from OH.

Top Bottom