bc6.jpg

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Great shots! I know we have them in Indiana, but they are very illusive, I've never personally seen one in Indiana. These are the best photos I've seen of Indiana bobcats.

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, thought those photos would match the original topic. Thanks for the replies and the PM's (or feedback or whatever it is?)

When I have the time, weather and energy (usually meaning not enough to predator hunt, but enough to get into something else) I run as many as 8 trail cameras targeting predators. They are a variety of brands, I buy/borrow them where I can and dump them if I'm not happy with the pictures they take or battery life. I know I have some other interesting pictures of bobcats sharing meals with other critters (Fox/Skunk/Coon) around here somewhere.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, thought those photos would match the original topic. Thanks for the replies and the PM's (or feedback or whatever it is?)

When I have the time, weather and energy (usually meaning not enough to predator hunt, but enough to get into something else) I run as many as 8 trail cameras targeting predators. They are a variety of brands, I buy/borrow them where I can and dump them if I'm not happy with the pictures they take or battery life. I know I have some other interesting pictures of bobcats sharing meals with other critters (Fox/Skunk/Coon) around here somewhere.

No need to apologize. Just glad you posted those great pics.

Top Bottom