• Is there a market for a 2/3 Uzi Model B

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

BenE84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Hey everyone I am currently having some 2/3 Scale Model B Uzi's being made for myself, in .25cal and .22lr. Was just wanting to see if there was anyone that would display any interest in these. I am trying to get an idea of whether or not the gentleman who is building these for me would do well in making these a part of his production line. Does anyone think their is a market for scale model firearms anymore.......My great grandfather an Indianapolis native was the original builder and I recently was given the dies he left to my grandmother, anyways hopefully by April I will have my weapons completed and will be able to further discuss the possibility of a production type weapon produced from these custom fixtures. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please leave any thoughts of opinions as I am very curious what my Hoosier family thinks of this.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Here's an idea to go make money on, make an UZI on a surplus round like 7.62x25 or on 9x18 mak. Or make one in 22 short. Really the thing that will hurt this idea is the cost for the mags.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Here's an idea to go make money on, make an UZI on a surplus round like 7.62x25 or on 9x18 mak. Or make one in 22 short. Really the thing that will hurt this idea is the cost for the mags.
    The only downside of this is availability of surplus ammo, eventually it will dry up.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Umarex does already make a 22lr Uzi. I was wondering how these would compare?

Umarex Replica UZI in .22 LR -- Guns & Ammo

Thanks.jpg

BenE84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Well they may already make an Uzi in .22lr, I am not sure, the originality of this is its not a mini Uzi or a sub compact, its a full size Model B scaled to 2/3, may not be super fascinating but unique I'm sure.

Top Bottom