54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    SOLD

- 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited
    - 257,362 miles
    - V6
    - Automatic
    - 4x4

My name is Nick and I am selling a 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited. The vehicle belongs to my parents. I am selling it for them, as they are not the most internet savvy people. I am located in Bloomington; the vehicle is down in Bedford at my parent's house. The price is firm.

The 4Runner runs and drives. It does need some TLC, but for $1500 it is a great deal. The four wheel drive works. Has power windows all the way around (even the rear glass!), has power locks, sunroof, and keyless entry. There is some major wear and tear to the driver / passenger leather front seats. The rear leather is also aged, but not as severe. The carpets need some cleaning as well. All electronics work, even has an aftermarket CD player installed. AC and heat work.

The truck does have high mileage. However, it does run and drive. I would recommend new struts all the way around and I would also recommend bleeding the brakes. The pedal is a little spongier than I would like, this is my personal preference. It does have good front rotors and pads. The rear brakes are drum and could definitely use new shoes. Engine has a new air filter, new spark plugs, plug wires, oil and oil filter (8/2/11). The truck does leak some oil; I am not sure from where. It is high mileage so I'm sure it will need some mechanical TLC.

The 4Runner has 16 inch premium alloy wheels, not sure on the exact tire size. The tires need balanced, and eventually replaced. They might have 35% life left; immediate replacement is again my personal preference. :twocents:

I have more pictures. PM me and I will gladly email them to you. I can also get any further information you may want or need. My parents are only a phone call away. This is a good truck and has major potential. $1500 is the bottom dollar, it is non-negotiable.

Thank you! Have a great day! :ingo:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom