• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Can't really say between these 2. I've not shot the les yet. It is one oily bastard. I have 300 rounds set aside for break in but just haven't got around to it yet. Maybe next year.

You'll need more than 300. Mine took about seven. Clean it 3ish times before you shoot, that'll help.

Ruspath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Just got a SB Defender today. Will shoot it tomorrow. Took a lot of faith without much of a history. Proof is in the pudding at the range, but this has a finish And fitting that I do not see on a Sig 1911, colt or a kimber. Brushed ss is really smooth, everything beveled, checkering not overly aggressive like the kind that gives a derm abrasion. Slide serrations wide but finished off. No sharp edges on this gun and cycles smooth. Like that it doesn't have a full length guide rod. No take down tool necessary. They put a lot of time finishing this off. Will let you know.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Just got a SB Defender today. Will shoot it tomorrow. Took a lot of faith without much of a history. Proof is in the pudding at the range, but this has a finish And fitting that I do not see on a Sig 1911, colt or a kimber. Brushed ss is really smooth, everything beveled, checkering not overly aggressive like the kind that gives a derm abrasion. Slide serrations wide but finished off. No sharp edges on this gun and cycles smooth. Like that it doesn't have a full length guide rod. No take down tool necessary. They put a lot of time finishing this off. Will let you know.

:postpics:

Ruspath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Copy That. image.jpg Technical issues with the upside down. Looks good in the upload, comes out like this. There are better pictures in other posts. Only permitted one pic. I can tell you in person it looks just like what is on their web page. What I haven't read is how it shoots. Point of aim, function. Will follow up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      468.4 KB · Views: 8

Ruspath

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry my bad! First IPad photo, first thread on the web site. The thumbnail was fine.

Uh, uh, my son just told me to try taking the photo without standing on my head! :bash:

Bugboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Lafayette

I am interested in your range report on the SB Defender. The SB Defender looks beautiful but as you stated does not have much history. In addition, at this time the will SB defender is about $600 more than the Dan Wesson Valor and I like the sights on the Valor more. Maybe Santa will bring me one of each so I do not have to decide.

Top Bottom