• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The Indy 500 is not the Indy 1500. As for the 1500, a better question would be when was the last malicious shooting there? There's been plenty of ND shootings, but when was the last malicious one?

I have no issues with the idea of BE. Its just the younger crowd that are attracted there and have no supervision (usually in every other aspect of their lives as well) that I have an issue with.

After all, there's also a White Expo, we just call it the Brickyard 400.
    Man, I need new glasses. The only reason white people aren't shooting things up at the Brickyard is that they're 1: too drunk and 2 an older crowd. At BE it's virtually always unattended minors doing the violent crap. Not the adult crowd. And theirs not a load of highly intoxicated people either. How many people are arrested for battery? Or other physical altercations at the Brick Yard?

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Is anyone surprised AE got banned? It's been a while since INGO had a "Heavy Trash Day..." have to purge every once in a while. I can't imagine I'm too far from the curb myself.

I kinda wish he'd gone down in a blaze of glory like Keyser Soze.

and you'll never get banned just cuz you're one of the most active emergency medics on the board and have classes.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Did anyone actually read the Policy and Rule page? When you clicked [OK] do you know everything you clicked [OK] to? Perhaps you gave permission. :dunno:

Is anyone surprised AE got banned? It's been a while since INGO had a "Heavy Trash Day..." have to purge every once in a while. I can't imagine I'm too far from the curb myself.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. AE was asking for it. And he got what he wanted, sad to say. He knew it was Scutter he was dealing with and that he was walking the line.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Then why have PRIVATE messages? Might as well disable that function. Look, they have the ability to go through our messages and rep comments. It's just poor taste to do so, and then make it public that you engage in that behavior. :twocents:
    Well......
    Those are the conditions that exist when you join a web site. :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    the only part i felt was in poor taste was trying to call me out on repping someone. which he knew he was doing as a jab. other moderators here arent like that, so i dont judge the whole site by the actions of one mod.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I kinda wish he'd gone down in a blaze of glory like Keyser Soze.

and you'll never get banned just cuz you're one of the most active emergency medics on the board and have classes.

Don't say Never, you will Jinx me!

Here is some more irony for your.... You folks are saying the mose oxymoronious word on the board.... Privacy on the Internet..... :rofl:

and yes I made that word up :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    the only part i felt was in poor taste was trying to call me out on repping someone. which he knew he was doing as a jab. other moderators here arent like that, so i dont judge the whole site by the actions of one mod.
    Oh.........??????
    So don't judge all LEO's by the actions of a few. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom