16 mo old found locked in a dog cage, 3 year old locked outside in the cold.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's stories like this that make me seriously reconsider Libertarianism for want of a parentage license. Make people prove that they have what it takes to be good parents before allowing them to procreate.

Then I remember what a hamhanded atrocity government has made of marriage and reject the idea.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The saddest part of this is that the prison system will provide for him much better than he did for his kids. The punishment should fit the crime. Make him work hard labor all day and lock him up naked in a feces ridden dog cage in forty degree weather when he's done.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    It's **** like this is why I can't be a cop. I don't know how you guys do it.

I know what you mean. As a correctional officer I deal with these people on a daily basis. Some worse than others obviously. That is why we are trained in the mindframe that it is best to not know what people are here for and just treat them all the same. That is fair and works. What I dont know is how a police officer could come upon something like this and keep their cool and profesisonalism.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    But, but he has a disease, and can't help himself when he gets the urge to drink and set high all day, its not his fault.

It will be tough for those kids to forgive him and mature mentally.

tredwing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2012
    Just another example that being a parent takes more than making them. It's sad how sick people can be to innocent children. I hope the kids get a set of new parents that really care!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Fox 59 said Ms. Glazebrook's baby was 2 months old and weighed 6 pounds. She is the poster child for forced sterilization among other things!

Now that's a subject I feel strongly about. I think any piece of trash that neglects or harms a child, should automatically be sterilized so they can't ever reproduce again. I'd actually like them to be human sacrifices for hungry volcanoes but I would hate to pollute the environment any further.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe in progressive discipline in most cases. The first step in dealing with someone like this has been covered since the discovery of the hickory tree. Following steps should be sufficiently obvious.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    This was in Oklahoma...put the s$$ hole behind bars, let the population know it's for child abuse, and let nature run it's course.

This brings more anger than shock! These were very small children, these were ridiculous conditions, I can't imagine putting any of my kids in any of those circumstances. Good for the police to kick down the door to get to the child. Thank God the neighbors heard the boy outside crying and took him in and warmed him up till the police arrived. You can't tell me the mom didn't know what was going on! Working or not, you know the character of the person watching your babies - even if it's their biological father...

Top Bottom