• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKMSU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    Westfield
    @kellyinavon I didn't see anyone but the monumental marathon runners around the fairgrounds... I saw a few (5-6) around 46th street where their fb page said they were supposed to meet... Complete non incident for me. I was there from ~9:30-11

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @kellyinavon I didn't see anyone but the monumental marathon runners around the fairgrounds... I saw a few (5-6) around 46th street where their fb page said they were supposed to meet... Complete non incident for me. I was there from ~9:30-11

Thanks for the update AKMSU. I was wondering about ANTIFA slugs and INGO bling sales. The target should be pretty well signed by now too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Maybe 12 in all and they had balloons. What a waste od time.

Good day in the booth on and off. About the same as yesterday.
    Rhoadie came out and took the reins so I left about 3:30-ish.

My thanks to the members that stepped up to help out. Dirte Biker and KellyinAvon.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I ended up having to work half a day today, so not only did I not get to go to the show, I didn't get to get the things done around the house and yard that I haven't been able to get to because of work. Oh well. Mo' money, mo' money, mo' money.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe 12 in all and they had balloons. What a waste od time.

Good day in the booth on and off. About the same as yesterday.
    Rhoadie came out and took the reins so I left about 3:30-ish.

My thanks to the members that stepped up to help out. Dirte Biker and KellyinAvon.

12?? With balloons?? That is disappointing. Moms in Need of Some Action can at least get up to the 2 dozen threshold.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great to meet Churchmouse and Rhodie today!
    Thanks, KellyinAvon for putting together the letters to Bosma!!!

You are quite welcome goldtrigger. Thanks go out to Trigger Time on this too for his support.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We put some letters in the envelopes today thanks to the members. I will drop my stash in the mail on Monday.

OUTSTANDING!! Did you catch them after signing the target with the pen still in their hand?? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Awesome to meet Churchmouse and Rhoadie today. Glad INGO was at the show. Purchased my new fancy INGO t-shirt to impress my friends with!

Passed Anitfah at about 12:30... Total disappointment. 1 person with an anti Trump sign. Not at all what I had anticipated.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At show close tomorrow I will have Robby send me a pic on the target and we will post it up.

Not sure if it will get hung on my shop wall or go to the range.....:cool:

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to the 1500 today, probably spent four hours there. It was a really good turnout. I went there with a few guns to sell. I sold a Spanish Mauser, Ruger Mark II, and a S&W 10-5. I picked up a Persian Mauser in beautiful condition from a collector who says he has had it for 20 years and only shot it once, I could be its second owner since it came into the country.
    I conversed with some ingo and non ingo friends. I met some new people, especially military surplus collectors.
    I stopped by the Ingo booth and talked with Churchmouse a little bit, it was nice to meet all of the guys there, I even signed the target. I have not had this much fun at the show in a long time, I might go back tomorrow

Top Bottom