• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have never went to Indy 1500 can I ask is there a lot of older guns for sale at this show I live in Fort Wayne wanting to know if it’s worth the drive to it
    First of all, welcome to :ingo:

Introduce yourself in the welcome threads

And if you're looking for old guns, the gun show at the Allen County fairgrounds is a really good source for that stuff
    What OneBadV8 said, plus you may want to chime in on this thread:

While we're at it, click this one and introduce yourself.

mikewd1983

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2024
    Greenfield
    I haven't attended in several years. I used to attended quite regularly in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I had heard that the 1500 wasn't as good or as fun as it used to be. Especially after covid. Time and family also made it harder to attend. Now things are better financially and with family. Kids are older. I'd like to attend again and was wondering if you all think it's work it. Also, how much is admission? Thanks in advance and hope you are all doing well!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I haven't attended in several years. I used to attended quite regularly in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I had heard that the 1500 wasn't as good or as fun as it used to be. Especially after covid. Time and family also made it harder to attend. Now things are better financially and with family. Kids are older. I'd like to attend again and was wondering if you all think it's work it. Also, how much is admission? Thanks in advance and hope you are all doing well!!
    Link for the next one is below. Parking is $10 unless you park on the street in the sketch neighborhoods nearby, Admission is... $15? That might be for all 3 days. I haven't paid admission in a very long time so I really don't know. Sometimes I get to give away a VIP pass (AKA free admission) so stay tuned to INGO.

mikewd1983

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2024
    Greenfield
    Link for the next one is below. Parking is $10 unless you park on the street in the sketch neighborhoods nearby, Admission is... $15? That might be for all 3 days. I haven't paid admission in a very long time so I really don't know. Sometimes I get to give away a VIP pass (AKA free admission) so stay tuned to INGO.

Thank you!

Top Bottom