• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Whatever happened to thou shalt not kill? what kind of christian are you?

The bible is filled with justified killings, whether in defense or retribution and even by the state. As Christ said to Pilate when Pilate asked him if he did not know that he had the power to take his life:

Pilate therefore saith to him: Speakest thou not to me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and I have power to release thee? [11] Jesus answered: Thou shouldst not have any power against me, unless it were given thee from above.
    Killing of innocents is murder and absolutely prohibited. Capital punishment/self defense/defense of others are all perfectly legitimate per Christ's teaching. Remember he was the guy who fashioned a whip to drive the money changers out. Or consider the below admonishment:

But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword.
    Best,

Joe

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    The bible is filled with justified killings, whether in defense or retribution and even by the state. As Christ said to Pilate when Pilate asked him if he did not know that he had the power to take his life:

Killing of innocents is murder and absolutely prohibited. Capital punishment/self defense/defense of others are all perfectly legitimate per Christ's teaching. Remember he was the guy who fashioned a whip to drive the money changers out. Or consider the below admonishment:

Best,

Joe

Killem all, let god sort them out.:rockwoot:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    This story really makes me sick. Look at this part. Someone should ask Smeiser "Why would human beings allow this to happen to another human being?"

"The questions become, 'Why didn't they do something moral to stop an immoral situation? Why didn't they behave morally by calling the police, telling school officials?'" said Smelser, who has written extensively on collective behavior.
    Because they're all about drama.

Top Bottom