• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    This story really makes me sick. Look at this part. Someone should ask Smeiser "Why would human beings allow this to happen to another human being?"

"The questions become, 'Why didn't they do something moral to stop an immoral situation? Why didn't they behave morally by calling the police, telling school officials?'" said Smelser, who has written extensively on collective behavior.
    "It's very likely that they didn't have any emotional or social ties to the victim," Smelser continued. "If they had any linkage to her, then maybe we'd have a different outcome."

Heres a link below.

More Arrests in Homecoming Gang Rape in Richmond, California

Cain71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Columbus
    Did anyone remember the vacation movie were the dog accidently got tied to the bumper of the car,This would be to good for these people and the people that watched and did not report. Now if someone had the ability to carry besides the police and the gangbangers headline might read: Attempted rapist found dead with multiple gunshots to the HEAD,or Passer by shoots POS" attemping rape. this is the kind of stuff that could be detered with a good old hanging on the town square or a firing squad ......... unbeleavible that this happened and in sight of people who would not report,guilt by association,......sorry for the rant

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    If you see something like this and don't do anything about it. I'm not saying go approach a dozen dudes by yourself, but at least call the cops. You should be open to prosecution for the crime committed.

Inaction is a crime in and of itself.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Did anyone remember the vacation movie were the dog accidently got tied to the bumper of the car,This would be to good for these people and the people that watched and did not report. Now if someone had the ability to carry besides the police and the gangbangers headline might read: Attempted rapist found dead with multiple gunshots to the HEAD,or Passer by shoots POS" attemping rape. this is the kind of stuff that could be detered with a good old hanging on the town square or a firing squad ......... unbeleavible that this happened and in sight of people who would not report,guilt by association,......sorry for the rant

If you see something like this and don't do anything about it. I'm not saying go approach a dozen dudes by yourself, but at least call the cops. You should be open to prosecution for the crime committed.

Inaction is a crime in and of itself.
    Exacly. It's sicking that a human can be so heartless to even consider preying on another like this. Even worse that folks are cold enough to look the other way.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    The article pretty much says this area is a ghetto, highest murder rate in CA for cities with a population over 100K.

Why is this really that shocking? This is typical behavior in third world counties. As long as politicians continue cradle to the grave welfare, these types of communities will continue to exist inside the borders of the US.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If you haven't realized yet, you soon will. Humans are capable of the worst crimes immaginable. After that, nothing will suprise you.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its things like this that make me wish the "Big One" would hit Commiefornia and it would just fall off into the ocean. You rarely hear any good news out of that state anymore. What good is it to us now? This is the sort of thing they should still have public hangings for. Maybe that would deter a bit of the crime. But as long as Jail = 3 meals a day, roof over your head, and cable tv. I don't see anything getting better with how our government loves keeping people on welfare. I wish I would of been there, I would of called the cops then gotten closer and opened fire. Even if I didn't get them all before some got to me, at least it would of given the girl a chance to get away. Its just hard to believe the people that walked by and didn't even call the cops don't have any more heart than that. That's just pathetically sad and really scares me more than anything.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    The animals should be hung by their testicles and slowly have every each of skin sandblasted off. Keeping them clean with Acetone.

There is a small lesson and some questions here,

#1 If she was leaving to meet her father why after say 15 minutes did'nt he go looking for her especially in a area such as this.

#2 would she have still become the victim if she didn't stop to have a drink? The article states she drank quite a bit before the attack happen.

#3 Where were the "friends" she was drinking with?

They are lucky it was NOT my sister or daughter because Charles Bronson would look like a sissy compared to what I would do, I believe death is too good for people like that.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I can hardly believe this guy Smeiser pretty much said the bystanders did not eat at the same lunch table as her so they let her get gang raped, freaking animals. At least call the cops.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    The article pretty much says this area is a ghetto, highest murder rate in CA for cities with a population over 100K.

Why is this really that shocking? This is typical behavior in third world counties. As long as politicians continue cradle to the grave welfare, these types of communities will continue to exist inside the borders of the US.

It shocking because of the complete lack of honor of these people. It is a heinous crime. Sometimes, I think that people in 3rd world countries behave better than the people in our ghettos. It seems to me people in the 3rd world would love to be here and have an opportunity. Whereas, people in the ghetto that behave this way, are comfortable with this type of behavior. It just makes me sick.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Another name for gangs would be Animal Packs. There's really no difference. They each hunt in groups, select the weak and young, attack in numbers, and have no remorse.
    At least in the real animal kingdom, packs do this to eat and survive. Humans do this for the shear sadistic pleasure. (Hmmm, then I guess there is a difference... animals are morally superior to these urban youths)

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I can hardly believe this guy Smeiser pretty much said the bystanders did not eat at the same lunch table as her so they let her get gang raped, freaking animals. At least call the cops.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I would venture that the vast majority of humans are very unwilling to take risks to help someone outside of their group or identity. This is particularly so in deeply divided areas with rough conditions and long standing enmities.

The natural reaction seems to be "don't get involved" and this is not the first time this has played out. Unless a person has made a conscious decision to care for those outside his/her group; it is unlikely to happen.

That no one called the police in that area is no surprise either; remember in highly separated or defined communities an outsider is frequently not considered a person. Add to it that this occurred in a neighborhood where speaking to the police is taboo and there is no shock here.

The depravity of man is deep if not kept in check; spend any amount of time in the criminal justice system and you will soon realize that. There is little I see that shocks me these days.

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom