• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    The people involved need to be tried and executed. I have heard of plenty of cowards, but none I've ever heard of sends in a 14 year old girl to deal with a 16 year old boy and leaves her to be raped.

The scumbag noted here in particular:

The federal attorneys note one assistant principal, despite seeing photos of the injuries, contended school officials could not know if the girl had consented.

That filth needs the strongest possible punishment. I'm just dumbfounded at the sheer callousness on display here. What....WHAT on....just...what?!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I feel dumber now that I read that. So lawyer types... FTA: "there was no way to know if she consented" per the VP. Does this really matter? She's a minor, and therefore unable to consent.

There are multiple staffers that need to lose their jobs, at least, if not their teaching credentials so they cant be in charge of kids ever again, and possibly loss of personal liberties... (a cot and 3 squares, restitution, etc)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I've been thinking more and more about this since I read the article...I am more infuriated than I was in my original post...What in the flying **** were these "adults" on to do such a thing. This girl is likely going to be ****ed in the head for the rest of her life.

I met a lady at my job who was gang raped and left for dead in a ditch with multiple broken bones and a pain on her body only she will know while barely breathing. She managed to live by playing dead... This lady couldn't look you straight in the eye or talk have people move around her without flinching. I can't imagine and I fear that the girl in this article will grow up to be similar.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    How was no one charged with willful negligence (abuse) of a legally entrusted minor? These people should be listed as sexual predators, and never be able to be in a position to be responsible for a minor...ever again.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Can you say "entrapment"?

As messed up as this kid is, I would not convict based on info given in the article.
    Based upon what? Her initial agreement? Even if she initially agreed, if she said no/stop and he did not it was rape.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    How does something this outrageous happen without the school admins going to PMA prison for a looooooooooooong time?

Top Bottom