128mph while topless, what else is illegal?!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Wow, the chick really isn't bad looking. Nothing to write home about but I'm sure when she's all "dolled up" for a night out on the town she turns a few heads.

Drunk, topless woman arrested after leading police on 128mph car chase | Mail Online

article-2054028-0E8DEEA400000578-278_468x286.jpg

[video]Surveilance Video Captures Chase -- WJW[/video]

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Think about your "too many laws" statement. Would agree if it was Rosanne Barr with a G-string and high heels. I don't want to paint that picture.

OMG!!! EEUUWWW! Dang! That was a visual I hadn't even thought of, thanks....I think I'll go lean over the sink now! Edit: After seeing the pic of her, I tend to agree with UncleMike, definitely a Skank!

Hmmm, along the lines of the OP tho, I'm curious as to why and how she was dressed (or not) that way? Why she felt it necessary to drive that fast, I'd have been so embarrassed if 1) I'd have been dressed that way and had an accident, or 2) that all the LEO's when they finally caught me, would've collectively died laughing at the way I was (or in her case, wasn't) attired. However with out pics, we don't know how either truly awful or beautiful she looked. Could have gone either way.

I can say for sure tho, had I driven up along side of someone dressed (or not) that way, I may have had an accident myself, from laughing to hard as well as the double take I'd have made to make sure I was (or in her case) wasn't seeing what I thought I'd seen. Then I'd have driven off the side of the road anyway, I tend to drive in the direction I'm looking. And it's not fair! We women get to see all sorts of topless men during the summer months, but if they're wearing a G-String, the door blocks us from seeing it! Not fair! We want an equal chance to see something like that. However it might cause an accident if they looked like Roseann, or someone similar in build to her.

Were Bill driving, he'd have made a few choice comments, and we'd have continued on, not giving her a second look. Not that I would mind him looking, he's married, not dead!

I wonder what she'd do for her next trick....drive totally nakked? Not that anyone would see it anyway, unless she mooned everyone at a stop light. But still...euuuwww!

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I figured it was from her mugshot and she was still pretty obliviated. She looks like she could clean up ok, if she was the sort to clean up. Reasons to think otherwise, though.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Ohio Cops Arrest Topless Woman After 128 MPH Police Chase « CBS Cleveland

A G-string, high heels, and a ticket. America, you have too many laws.

I don't think the fact that she was wearing nearly nothing was the original reason for the stop. IANAL, but it might have been the drunk driving, damaging property, fleeing, driving while suspended and reckless driving that got her there.

"She has been charged with operating a vehicle impaired (OVI), refusing a blood alcohol test, fleeing and eluding, criminal damage, driving under a suspended licence, speeding and reckless operation at Chardon Municipal Court."

This chick was apparently a real peach...

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I got mooned by my 14/15 year old sister-in-law, but I'm not usually one to get flashed or mooned aside from that one time. It's not my luck...

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

I don't think the fact that she was wearing nearly nothing was the original reason for the stop. IANAL, but it might have been the drunk driving, damaging property, fleeing, driving while suspended and reckless driving that got her there.

"She has been charged with operating a vehicle impaired (OVI), refusing a blood alcohol test, fleeing and eluding, criminal damage, driving under a suspended licence, speeding and reckless operation at Chardon Municipal Court."

We heard you the first time.

We heard you the first time.:rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Picky picky picky. I guess haters gotta hate.

People need to leave the poor working girls of this country alone.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Top Bottom