• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    My comment on this is the same as it is for any child shooting....

Where the @$*% are the parents! :xmad:

I don't know what IPS is like, but my school called my parents if I wasn't there by 10 am... 'course that could have been because they knew me... hrmmm :dunno:

Michee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Plymouth
    No kids here, but there is no way that my children would even have an opportunity for this to happen. So sad. =/

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Just goes to show you that some parents don't take the responsibility of making sure their children can not get to their guns. How hard is it to lock up your weapons people?!:draw:

dead2rights

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Indiana
    43rd and post???? I am surprised this even made the news. That is one of the worst areas in Indy.
    The reason it made the news is because involed kids and wasn't part of some other crime. People get shot out there usually on purpose, accidents involving kids are rare.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Doesn't matter whether it was in Geist or 10th and Rural, this is still tragic. We aren't talking about criminals, we are talking about kids.

Sure it matters.

We're not talking about some responsible NRA member, LTCH carrying, gun owning sportman here. We're talking about some ghetto gang banging thug bringing his piece home and taking it out of his underwear and putting it on the table.

The problem is that this isn't made clear when the anti-gun nuts start bemoaning the lack of gun safety on the news...

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sure it matters.

We're not talking about some responsible NRA member, LTCH carrying, gun owning sportman here. We're talking about some ghetto gang banging thug bringing his piece home and taking it out of his underwear and putting it on the table.

The problem is that this isn't made clear when the anti-gun nuts start bemoaning the lack of gun safety on the news...

So I'm guessing you know everyone that lives in that area and can vouch that no one over there has a LTCH or is a NRA member. Good to know!

originalhonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    greenwood
    i know that area well and i would say crispy has a 99% chance of being on the money. it is sad that kids pay the price and that should never happen. the problem is it does happen every day. the stats show the people and area it happens in but the media wont. it will never change unless the problem is brought up and adressed. the tragic part is we wont be truthful about things and fix them and that just leads to more and more kids being put in the same boat. being PC is BS!;)

nomatter if we agree or not i hope the kid makes it and they both learn a lesson :yesway:

Top Bottom