• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    A few years ago, I had MRSA on my elbow. I rubbed a little bit of flu vaccine on it twice a day and it cleared right up. It gave me the flu of course, but just a little amoxicillin and clotrimazole got me over the flu in just a day or so.

Unfortunately, I'm now autistic as hell. :(

You did this to me.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I have had more than several guys with MRSA infections, usually attacks the legs for some reason.

1861, that is amazing. Where did you get the recipe? Have you related your experience to a medical school or the like?

I have spent many years learning about plants and their uses, the recipe was made from prior knowledge of how those plants work. I then tailored the amounts for the intended use, I.e. the poultices were made stronger than the infusion as tannic acid (contained in white oak bark) can be carcinogenic if ingested in large quantities over a period of time. However, externally it's no big deal.

Plantain was used because of antibiotic, anti inflammatory, and astringent properties. White oak for its astringent, and tonic properties. Garlic, onion, and turmeric possess several antibiotics each hence they really formed the base of the recipe.
    I have not given my experience to a medical school, didn't know I could.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have spent many years learning about plants and their uses, the recipe was made from prior knowledge of how those plants work. I then tailored the amounts for the intended use, I.e. the poultices were made stronger than the infusion as tannic acid (contained in white oak bark) can be carcinogenic if ingested in large quantities over a period of time. However, externally it's no big deal.

Plantain was used because of antibiotic, anti inflammatory, and astringent properties. White oak for its astringent, and tonic properties. Garlic, onion, and turmeric possess several antibiotics each hence they really formed the base of the recipe.
    I have not given my experience to a medical school, didn't know I could.

I have been eating so much fresh garlic and onions regularly now that you can smell it sweating out my pours.
    I haven't had the flu or a cold for decades and the bugs tend to leave me alone..................and the girls.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    cells.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Interesting. It would be nice if a person could find the actual text (preferably translated to modern English) rather than just commentary about the text.

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I have been eating so much fresh garlic and onions regularly now that you can smell it sweating out my pours.
    I haven't had the flu or a cold for decades and the bugs tend to leave me alone..................and the girls.

Lol, I eat garlic, onion, ginger, and turmeric in basically every meal cooked, have for years now. I can't remember the last time I actually got sick.

Top Bottom