• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Aw man this is America, u should have to sell or trade 10 things in the classifieds before posting other threads in the forums!:runaway::whistle:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I think the rule is fine. It's pretty easy to find 10 things to post on, Hell I can't seem to find time to keep up with all the posts and read everything I've wanted to. I have a bunch of stuff I want to post in the classifieds but always seem to busy reading in the other threads! I love this site! I intend on becoming a Site Supporter and purchasing 2 hats at the 1500. I want to wear one at my tables during the show and hopefully I can put some faces to names on here!!!

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    I think the rule is fine. It's pretty easy to find 10 things to post on, Hell I can't seem to find time to keep up with all the posts and read everything I've wanted to. I have a bunch of stuff I want to post in the classifieds but always seem to busy reading in the other threads! I love this site! I intend on becoming a Site Supporter and purchasing 2 hats at the 1500. I want to wear one at my tables during the show and hopefully I can put some faces to names on here!!!
    What table will u be at? what do u sell? I would come by and meet you!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

It's surprisingly easy to identify the people who are here just for the classifieds. They all post in almost the exact same fashion. Spelling, grammar, keyboard skills, they're all virtually identical.

That said, it's still a ton of work trying to police it. We really want people to be here for the forum first and the ads later.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    It's surprisingly easy to identify the people who are here just for the classifieds. They all post in almost the exact same fashion. Spelling, grammar, keyboard skills, they're all virtually identical.

That said, it's still a ton of work trying to police it. We really want people to be here for the forum first and the ads later.
    aw man, I suck with the keyboard and I am not just here for the classifieds, trust me there are not that many deals there that I can see, I enjoy a little of all the board.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    aw man, I suck with the keyboard and I am not just here for the classifieds, trust me there are not that many deals there that I can see, I enjoy a little of all the board.

I was really referring to new members' first ten posts. Your posts have far too many words in them to raise any flags. :):

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What table will u be at? what do u sell? I would come by and meet you!

I've been helping my friend who owns Premier Arms in Brownsburg at the shows on and off for a few years. It's easy to tell us apart. I'll be the grumpy one in the INGO hat and he'll be the nice guy with a wad of cash!! I've missed the last 2 shows but plan on attending the upcoming show. I usually get 1/2 a table for my stuff. We will have 5 tables total.
    I think the 10 post rule is no big deal. There are just to many other things to worry about to argue that point. It's a rule that is established and if someone just can't deal with it maybe this isn't the right place for them to be. :twocents:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Yeah 10 post is no big deal, it seems that many that would stumble across ingo classifieds soon find out it is a heck of a fun site to read and participate in! Oh, and I will watch for your table and shake hands and meet you!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    OFF TOPIC...

Yeah I hope to meet a lot of you at the show. I'm also hoping that another member still has a Leupold scope to bring to the show to trade me for some ammo + $$.

ON TOPIC...
    10 posts is a great idea!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I had ten posts when I left and I got back home and only have two! Why is that? Sounds like a crock of s*** to me so I cant post to classifieds!

Were they quality posts, or just one-liners or what-not to get to the 10?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I had ten posts when I left and I got back home and only have two! Why is that? Sounds like a crock of s*** to me so I cant post to classifieds!

So what you're saying is that you not only didn't read this thread, you didn't read the PM I sent you or the FAQ's I directed you to?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon

Dude you can't find 10 things out of all these threads to make an intelligent post about? Come on. It's not that hard. Hell I've got 6 posts in this thread alone! I think you're missing the intent and the spirit of this site. I'm relatively new around here but I can tell who really cares about the site, the members and our rights just by reading their posts. This site is not set up for the classifieds, the classifieds are an added bonus to all the knowledge and friendship you can gain by being an INGO member. Be patient and take an active interest in the site and it's growth. It must be a nightmare for the mods to police and protect this site. I'm on several car forums but this is the first gun forum that I feel comfortable and at home on.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    ruger7722, I love your post keep it up man, u are a trader at heart like me, that comes from our up bringing, but we have also learned that this type of networking has replaced standin around the local mugshop chewin baccer and tradin guns, I am havin lots of fun and u are too! Most here won't know what a mugshop is, but darn this is a fun site and I appreciate the efforts of those who make it happen, 10 post is fine!

Top Bottom