• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    If you were a beginning/new shooter and wanted to become comfortable with the idea of being able to defend yourself, where would you start with your training? For example: which class(es), which instructor(s), etc.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I have few questions but they might not be as short as you want.

Q: Who do you think is the second best firearm instructor in the world?

Q: What is your favorite color of Glock 19? OD Green or Black?

Q: How do you like your pancakes?

Q: When was the last time you have been in a fist fight? What happened? Who won? :):

Q: Why do you hate Jeremy so much?

Q: What knife/knives are you carrying on your person right now?

Q: How was it having Clint Smith as your student in a class? What did you learn from him during this class? :):

Q: Did you teach him something he didn't know and how did he like the class?

Q:What would be your defensive options if you travelled where you cannot bring a firearm and everything else is pretty much illegal (like the UK)? Would you carry something illegally anyway?

Q:Have you studied and do you master any foreign language or are you just fluent in English and Profanity? :):

Q:Have you studied any kind of martial art?

Some good a valid questions mixed in here IMO

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    On a semi-serious note, a couple I would throw into the mix:

Do you forsee the recent "$2500 all training, all year" (or something similar) becoming a staple/recurring choice in the future? Particularly for those who are unable to take you up on the offer this year for whatever reasoning. To point out, it would be the first of its kind in the industry. (at least that I've heard of)

There are several classes listed as available on your website, but not on the "schedule?" What gives? If I'm looking for a specific one from the "training" page and cannot find it on the schedule, makes it kind of hard to book.:dunno: (unless I personally missed something there)

What are your requirements for "on the road" training? ie If one wanted to bring you and/or a TR class here to IN, what specifics (range requirements, money, attendance, etc) do you require?

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    What famous military figure (fictional or non fictional) do you most align with?

Who would play James Yeager in an action movie?

What is your favorite Camo pattern?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    After asking him all of those manly questions, knock him down with #10: What's your favorite Disney movie? :):

*Ahem*

Since he's rather short, does his small wingspan give him a 21.5' rule with which to respond from? :)

Probably 23 feet.

Since he's in Tennessee: Tennessee Volunteers or Vanderbilt Comode-Doors? :D

Anything other than the former is unconscionable for any respectable Tennesseean.

If he says Tennessee, ask if he's still mad at Peyton.

What are your requirements for "on the road" training? ie If one wanted to bring you and/or a TR class here to IN, what specifics (range requirements, money, attendance, etc) do you require?

I would like this one asked for sure. I would like to attend one of his classes, but I don't want to travel that far.

What are the top 5 played songs on your iPod or mp3?

MP3, MP4, or MP5? :):

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I need to compile 10 questions to ask Mr. Yeager when I interview him on Wednesday.

They must be short, to the point, and not require a lengthy answer.

A few examples:

Q. How much do you bench press?

Q. What is your middle name?

Q. Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I'll compile the Top 10 Questions and see if I can get some answers. C'mon guys let's see whatcha got. . . .
    Do you use your beard as a cleaning brush on your glocks?

IlikeAk's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2012
    1. PC or mac
    2. I second the question regarding what classes he would like to offer that he doesnt at this time.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Q. Why do you think you inspire so much rage in your detractors?
    Q. How much handgun ammo do you think a person should stockpile for self-defense?
    Q. Would you ever buy a used pistol online?
    Q. How many people in this world do you trust completely?
    Q. What era would you live in if you could and why: a) This one; b) Wild West; c) WWI; d) Pre-WWII; e) WWII f) Other.
    Q. What is your favorite TV/Cable TV show?
    Q. Do many people have the guts to say to your face what they say about you online?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom