• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugernut65

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Vermillion county
    im wanting to purchase a 10mm glocks are not my style (dont fit my hand ) but thought about a kinber ,looked at a stainlees target II , but a buddy of mine says he has had a rust issue with kimbers . i know he takes excellent care of his babys and wonder if anyone has had a simmilar problem or has a diferent brand i should look at . tell me what you guys or ladys know or think thanks:twocents::draw:

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    I'm pretty sure Colt is making the Delta Elites again. I have one of the old ones and like it; don't know about the new ones.

The Smith and Wesson ones are nice. Big and heavy; reputed to be accurate and reliable, built like tanks. They don't make them any more, so you do have to find a used one. I do believe S&W still services them. Here's an overpriced one on Gunbroker. They can be had for a lot less than this one. Ah - here's a more reasonably priced one.

Some people like the Witness ones. They are Italian clones of CZ pistols. You hear good and bad about these on the intertubes. Consensus seems to be that they are decently manufactured pistols, but the US importer is not a nice company to deal with if anything goes wrong. They are relatively inexpensive and probably the best $-for-$ value of all your options.

Also, I read recently where someone is putting the Bren 10 back into production. Probably not an inexpensive option - I seem to remember hearing about a limited production run, preorders, and such.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    There is a new witness thats supposed to be really resoanible and it also caliber convertibale. Its been kinda on my list of wants. Id probley get the glock since i want the 50GI slide as well though.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Colt, Glock, Kimber, Fusion, Witness, S&W and Dan Wesson all make 10MM pistols. You might also look at S&W 610 10MM Revolvers. With the revolvers you can shoot 10MM as well as .40 Short&Weaks via the use of moon clips. None of my Kimbers has ever rusted btw.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I saw a Wyoming Arms 10mm a week or so ago at Auctionarm.com. I've heard the S&W's were pretty nice to shoot. Search around...they come available from time to time.

bigmedicine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood
    A big +1 on the Dan Wesson. Solid gun - if you can find a CBOB version, you have a compact powerhouse available. Carries like a dream, shoots even better.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I have the g29.It is unfired.I use my buddies when I want to try it out. LOL. HIs has been shot alot.He has larger hands.It helps to have the pinky extension. He also has the glock 20.One can get his whole hand on it But still larger insize.

cgbills

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Avon
    I like the new colts a lot. Also EAA (witness) make some good guns. Don't know what your use for the gun is but EAA makes a 10mm with a 6in barrel called the Hunter. I want one

Top Bottom