• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    "Switzerland has not been invaded in 800 years, because every man and most of the women are issued guns which they keep at home. Imagine a government that not only allows but INSISTS its citizens keep military grade weapons. That's points right there. Even more, they hold quarterly Schuetzenfests, at which shooting, carousing and drinking are expected. And it's entirely possible you will have your *** handed to you by a 13 year old girl shooting a select-fire StG90 assault rifle that she carried to the range from school, slung across her back while pedaling her bicycle. Swiss GIRLS are better men than most allegedly-male American liberals."

That sums it up, doesn't it?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    GLOCKs came originally in 9mm, and have also been made in various numbers in 10mm, .40S&W, .380, 9X21mm, .357 Sig and .45 GAP. However, the only acceptable caliber for a man to carry is .45 ACP. 10mm is good but hard to find, .40S&W is a wussified 10mm that the FBI created when it found out its agents weren't manly enough for 10mm, .357 Sig is excellent but hard to find, .45 GAP is new and untested, .380 is only acceptable as a backup caliber, and no man would be found dead with a 9mm. Actually, a man knows he WOULD be found dead with a 9mm, because a 9mm is a .45 set on stun, and real men do not believe in stun.

hmm...
    :popcorn:

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    anything that shoots the .577 trex or the .950 jdj. you have to be knucking futts either way. so manly man or knutts you decide!

dustjunky2000

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Greenfield
    I woulda swapped the Glock for the M1 Garand and traded the 870 for the Mossberg 500. Other than that, great list! :cool:

Also...

no man would be found dead with a 9mm. Actually, a man knows he WOULD be found dead with a 9mm, because a 9mm is a .45 set on stun, and real men do not believe in stun.

TRUTH :D:popcorn:

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    You know what they say about opinions....

An M44 and K31 would not have made my list for sure.

Yeah i kinda thought the same thing. I love my mosin, and it is one bad sucker, but the Swiss havent really seen the blood and mud and guts fighting with your bare hands stacking up frozen bodies to bunker in fix bayonets boys its gonna get hairy type fighting, that I would qualify as manly.I still want a k31 though...but for sure not the most "manly" gun, not by a long shot. The m1 garand needs to be on there for sure. What about the Thompson? or a Hawken rifle? Now thats manly.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Loved the guys opinions on most subjects. You should read his articles on Haiti, and naming your babies. Absolutely classic.

Top Bottom