• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    $200 is damn reasonable considering I paid (I think) $150 for mine back in 1988. How long is this sale going on?

I think the sale is all this week. and that is for the wood stock.
    gander Mt. has the same price, but it is with a $30 mail in rebate,
    dicks is 199.99 at the counter, and since I work right across the street
    from dicks, I guess I have to stop & buy one. :draw:

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy

Excuse the speklling mistakes please. I guess I shojld have remembered there are people with nothing better tk do than to pick on that even though it is able to be clearly recognizd. You see some of us are rather large fellas with rather large hands which leads to rather large thumbs. This is turn makes typing kn a phone, even a razor, rather difficult skmetimes. But then again that doesnt matter tk skmeone who has all the time jn the world to just sit there and correct other people. Oh, and before we get into the spell check and gojng back over what you write before posting jt to make corrections ect... I do gk back and correct nearly all of them, sometimes several times each to no avail!
    But hey there sunshine that's ok thanks for being you. Hang in there and keep your head up the more you pick at people for their mistakes the more friends you will obviously make. Hope you have an awesome day now!

ashlynsdaddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    i have twice went to dicks to buy a gun that was in an add. both times they told me they haven't had one for couple of weeks. I think i would look elsewhere to buy one of these. And buy the way great gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    $200 sounds reasonable, especially if it is closer than Walmart, Gander Mt., Cabela's or other stores. So what if another store has it for $198. I would probably waste that money in gas with the way gas prices are nowadays. 10/22s are just plain fun. Bought my first one from Dick's a few years ago.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    10/22 is a [STRIKE]great[/STRIKE] gun.

FTFY. They don't become great until after much work and many $.
    :D:D
    DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1425.jpg

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I own a couple of 10/22's Not my favorite 22. The Browning is. I cannot see why this 10/22 is so popular other than cheap. The small plastic magazines start jamming after 1,000 rounds or so. A real pain to take apart and clean. Does anyone make a good magazine that will not jam for one?

usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    I bought one from Dick's about two months ago. The price was $229 for the Carbine with wood stock.

Have taken it to the range a few times and I love it. I bought it to teach my grandsons how to shoot with iron sights. Some of them have used scoped rifles, but I think you need to be able to shoot without scopes.

Anyway, at 50 yards, throug my old eyes, I was pleased at how accurate it was. I would suggest you get a couple of 25 round magazines for it at least. The best thing about it is how inexpensive it is to shoot.

I'd say go for it.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Excuse the speklling mistakes please. I guess I shojld have remembered there are people with nothing better tk do than to pick on that even though it is able to be clearly recognizd. You see some of us are rather large fellas with rather large hands which leads to rather large thumbs. This is turn makes typing kn a phone, even a razor, rather difficult skmetimes. But then again that doesnt matter tk skmeone who has all the time jn the world to just sit there and correct other people. Oh, and before we get into the spell check and gojng back over what you write before posting jt to make corrections ect... I do gk back and correct nearly all of them, sometimes several times each to no avail!
    But hey there sunshine that's ok thanks for being you. Hang in there and keep your head up the more you pick at people for their mistakes the more friends you will obviously make. Hope you have an awesome day now!

Lol, I'm the last guy that's going to be picking on someone for spelling, but umm I had to re-read your post like 3 times to fully understand what you were saying/trying to say (almost had to do the same with this one....oops, sorry didn't mean to offend you). I was simply making a funny, you apparently took it to heart, next time (this time) do yourself a favor and don't take it so serious.

But your right, I have nothing better to do than work a full time job, part time job, start my own company, and in my spare time make fun of people that can't piece together a somewhat coherent sentence, lol. Easy there large thumb guy.

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I bought one from Dick's about two months ago. The price was $229 for the Carbine with wood stock.

Have taken it to the range a few times and I love it. I bought it to teach my grandsons how to shoot with iron sights. Some of them have used scoped rifles, but I think you need to be able to shoot without scopes.

Anyway, at 50 yards, through my old eyes, I was pleased at how accurate it was. I would suggest you get a couple of 25 round magazines for it at least. The best thing about it is how inexpensive it is to shoot.

I'd say go for it.

You are right, $229 is the regular price, I bought one at Dick's today for $199.99. at the Dick's in Lafayette, & the two guys at the counter were very friendly & easy to deal with. If the price is right ,I would buy there again.
    Thanks to everyone that answered this post about the 10/22.
    Very helpful. Thanks again, AL, new 10/22 owner :yesway:

Brando

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    What's up with this phantom sale?! I went to both of the Fort Wayne Dicks and both places knew nothing about the sale. Do I have to name-drop INGO or is this a regional deal?

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I think it is a regional deal. The Dicks in Indy still have the 10/22's at $229. Maybe we will get our turn this Sunday?? Wishful thinking.

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I was just on the phone with the firearms/ammo guy at the Dick's in Clay Terrace/Carmel and he knew nothing of the $200 price/sale? on the Ruger 10/22. I asked him if each store had the discretion to run sales, etc. and he said no and he had heard nothing about it. Hmmm. What gives?:dunno:

Top Bottom