• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I worked the road last Thursday and didn't violate anyone's rights, did not curb stomp anybody, didn't write anyone a ticket, didn't p!$$ off the general public, didn't see a CC'er or OC'er, helped and elderly gentleman change a tire on Shadeland Avenue, gave a couple of verbal warnings to speeders, paid for my coffee at Burger King and managed to arrest a wanted child molestor. I didn't even my scuff up boots!

Did you carry your whoopin stick up with you to give that verbal warning? Any of you who haven't met Jsx1043...this is what he has on his warning tickets

I keed I keed:laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    for anyone reading this stuff scratching their heads, jsx1043 is one of the nicest and most professional people you will ever meet and a damn fine cop! Im proud to call him friend like others here. carry on with the jsx bashing now, LOL

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Beech Grove, IN
    I wanted to give a big +1 to two IMPD officers that were enjoying their dinner at Panada Express at Southport & Emerson this evening.

Thank you for not accosting me and for respecting my right for open carrying in your presence. :yesway:

This is one of the few positive encounters or lack there of that I have experienced with IMPD. :)

Who knows, maybe one day I will automatically have respect for any officer I may encounter...there is hope.

Not purple because I am sincere.

:patriot:

Top Bottom