• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    When you have a hard on for cops like mrjarrel does you dont even need to watch the news. If it has to do with cops, just make it up to feed the dream.
    No, what I have a hard on for are murderers, like the one in the story.
    In the video, Flint Farmer was lying on the grass between the curb and the sidewalk. It was shortly before 2 a.m. on a June morning in the West Englewood neighborhood, and Farmer had been shot by a Chicago police officer. Then, according to the video, the veteran officer, Gildardo Sierra, stepped onto the parkway and walked a semicircle about the prone Farmer as three bright flashes went off.

The flashes, captured by a police car video camera, were fatal shots fired into Farmer's back, officials say.
    Government officials have stated he murdered the guy. What I can't, for the life of me, is figure why any sane person would defend a dirtbag like that.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No, what I have a hard on for are murderers, like the one in the story.
    Government officials have stated he murdered the guy. What I can't, for the life of me, is figure why any sane person would defend a dirtbag like that.

No, you have a hard on for all cops. Enough to create entire threads based on lies you come up with attempting to further your goal of bringing others to your side of the issue. Calling this guy a serial killer when you have virtually no credible information on his situation is no different.

I'm not defending this guy. Haven't even read the story. But I work with men who have been in 3 or more shootings in their career and they're not murderers. Maybe this guy is, maybe this guy isn't. That's up to those conducting the investigation to decide. If it turns out he's shot someone and it was not justified, feed him to the hogs for all I care. One less turn in my swimming pool as far as I'm concerned. Bad cops will receive no sympathy from me.

fahappy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    NW Indiana
    What I saw on that video was murder. There is no other way to descibe it. This officer should be charged and prosecuted just like the thugs who do not have the luxury of a badge.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    What I saw on that video was murder. There is no other way to descibe it. This officer should be charged and prosecuted just like the thugs who do not have the luxury of a badge.
    cpd covered for him and got him off on the first 2 shootings. im not gonna hold my breath on this one being any different.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Hmmm, well I worked with an officer that had at least 2 if not 3 fatal shootings before he retired. The last of which was the killer of the Butler Officer Davis back in 2004. He was a crap magnet. He found armed robbers, carjackers, burglars, murderers, like no one else. He had a nose for it. If a bank robbery was broadcast on the other side of the city, he would start looking for the suspects and more often than not, found them. He was the only guy I know that would take a stolen vehicle report, go on vacation and while on vacation out of town, find the car that was reported stolen to him. He would just stumble on that stuff. Should he have been investigated?

Is this him?
    dirty-harry-punk.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hmmm, well I worked with an officer that had at least 2 if not 3 fatal shootings before he retired. The last of which was the killer of the Butler Officer Davis back in 2004. He was a crap magnet. He found armed robbers, carjackers, burglars, murderers, like no one else. He had a nose for it. If a bank robbery was broadcast on the other side of the city, he would start looking for the suspects and more often than not, found them. He was the only guy I know that would take a stolen vehicle report, go on vacation and while on vacation out of town, find the car that was reported stolen to him. He would just stumble on that stuff. Should he have been investigated?

And you didn't give him my stolen truck report?

fahappy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    NW Indiana
    cpd covered for him and got him off on the first 2 shootings. im not gonna hold my breath on this one being any different.
    Two shootings prior to this one since January? Im glad Superintendant McCarthy sees the problem. There is no way a police department can expect help from the community when the residents of that community are afraid of being shot in the streets by the very people who are supposed to be there to protect them

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I can't see much in the video except the suspect was laying on the ground. Hopefully the investigation finds the truth. As far as the number of shootings he's been in...it's Chicago. The last time I went to training in Alabama there were several Chicago PD officers on our bus. To hear them talking about who had been shot, or who had gotten their car shot up, or who had been shot at made me believe it was a common occurrence for them. So for an officer in Chicago to be involved in that many shootings, it really wouldn't surprise me.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    But seriously three is certainly very, very rare... but some people are magnets for that type of stuff. Please reserve judgement until all the facts are known.

You're absolutely right. After all, look at 'Jesse Stone'..... :D

Ruh-Roh. Here comes JetGirl........ break out some 'peace-offering' chocolate, quick! :cool:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    And (3) shots were fired.

Even if there wasn't video evidence, through forensics it wouldn't be hard to tell that the guy was laying on his stomach when that murderer fired three shots into the victim's back.

Not to change the subject, but Amadou Diallo had three entrance wounds in the bottoms of his feet. After an investigation, it was found the officers had engaged in no wrongdoing.

IMHO, big cities try to shut up, cover up, and when all else fails, they pay up to make victims/kin stay shut up too.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I think it's funny how people say, "most cops don't even draw their gun in their careers..." Really? Maybe the cops I know are bad apples, but every one of them has drawn there weapon WAY more than once.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It really depends on where you work and what you do. I remember a Philadelphia cop that had something like 19 fatal shootings, but he was also on the stakeout squad and did robbery decoy work.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    I think it's funny how people say, "most cops don't even draw their gun in their careers..." Really? Maybe the cops I know are bad apples, but every one of them has drawn there weapon WAY more than once.
    You can't count the times LEOs draw on OC INGO people.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    after watching the video again it almost looked like when he saw the other cop coming was when he murdered the guy. it was like he didnt want the guy talking and telling what really happened.

Top Bottom