• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    5 inches on the South East side so far. Its downright ugly out there. I'd advise avoiding highways if possible if you have to go out.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Pretty trecherous, obviously the dot salt/plow guys took the day off.:(

They may not be as speedy as they could be, but I think its mostly because it was coming down faster than they could clear it and at the worst possible time. If the traffic is clogged up, the plows can't move either.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    4 inches in N.E. Jennings Co. There where a lot of small limbs down in the road on the way home this morning. This stuff also has accumulated on the power lines pretty heavy.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    They may not be as speedy as they could be, but I think its mostly because it was coming down faster than they could clear it and at the worst possible time. If the traffic is clogged up, the plows can't move either.

I think a lot of it has to do with schools being closed too. The school buses don't have to run today so the plows don't have to get out as soon.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I think a lot of it has to do with schools being closed too. The school buses don't have to run today so the plows don't have to get out as soon.

I don't. The plows are out. I saw several of them on my commute to work. Storm just hit at a bad time and dumped a lot of snow during rush hour and they cannot keep up.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    we got 3 to 4 in here its like powder so its gonna drift today with the winds they are calling for .... great gota go to work at 3;00pm today glad i got a 4x4... becareful everyone if your out.... calling for -15 by mon. or tues, gonna get some gas treatment so it din't freeze up....

Top Bottom