• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hopefully this lady will come through this OK. I was impressed with her presence of mind to realize going into a small room with a long shotgun was a bad idea.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Sobering indeed. It goes to show that armed homeowners are NOT Rambo and do not want to be put in a position where they have to defend their lives by taking the life of someone else. It is a necessary evil, the taking of a human life in defense of your own, and I hope I never am put in that situation. If I ever am, I hope I handle it as calm and cool as the woman in this case did. :twocents:

Eagle_Al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    she is a perfect example of how a gunowner should be. She didnt want to hurt anyone but knew she had know option, and she waited until there was no other option. She did what she had to do and immediately felt remorseful. The media want to make gunowners out to be angry wackos looking for a chance to use their gun, or someone who dont know what theyre doing and will hurt themeselves. I believe most gunowners are very similar to this lady.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    none of you might agree with me but i am happy (happy may not be the word you want to hear/read) for her. and i am proud of her cause she did not hesitate to protect her self. so i have to say, good work. goes to show when seconds count the police are minutes away (not trying to bash any leo's)

Guy9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Marion
    Exodus 22-2 If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Exodus 22-2 If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;

II Corinthians 5:10
    For we all must appear before the judgement seat of Christ knowing in our body what we hath done whether it be good or bad.

Mark 8:36
    What shall profit a man if he shall gain the whole world but lose his own soul.

Proverbs 15:10
    Harsh discipline is for him who forsakes the way, and he who hates correction will die.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I hope she doesn't carry this around with her & dwell on it. I think she did everything right - although I'd prefer if it were one of my loved ones, that they grab the gun prior to making the 911 call.

jwglock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Lafayette area
    Hopefully this lady will come through this OK. I was impressed with her presence of mine to realize going into a small room with a long shotgun was a bad idea.

Hope she does. I think she will... Brave, calm, very aware of every little thing that was happening. She did what she had to do even though she didn't want to. Like he said thinking all the time. I hope I could do as well! Thank God there are dispatchers like that one, too.

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    II Corinthians 5:10
    For we all must appear before the judgement seat of Christ knowing in our body what we hath done whether it be good or bad.

Mark 8:36
    What shall profit a man if he shall gain the whole world but lose his own soul.

Proverbs 15:10
    Harsh discipline is for him who forsakes the way, and he who hates correction will die.

thou shall not kill ...........but

what would JESUS do set him him on fire and send them to hell

Marc don't take offense it's just some of my crazy Southern Baptist humor

Top Bottom