Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Saturday November 9, 2013 at Marion County Fish and Game

A day of private instruction on the range. I will be on the range at 9am sharp. Folks can sign up for hour blocks of instruction. This is a new format. This is how it will work. You send me an email and tell me what block of time you want and I will reserve it for you. When you reserve the block of time you let me know what type of skills or material you would like to work on, and I will customize a session for you based on your needs. My idea is for this to be one on one instruction at the rate of $40 per hour. If a couple or family group wants to share an hourly a price can be arranged based on how many shooters there will be. I will provide targets and pasters. You provide the gun, ammo, eye and ear protection.

This is scheduled training so work on the draw stroke is permitted. The ranges $10 guest fee for non members is in addition to any course fees. The fees need to be paid in advance, and are non-refundable if you do not show. If weather forces a cancellation a full refund will be issued.

email me if interested: abright@ccrtc.com

Home Page

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The idea with this format is that I can meet the needs of a variety of people needing help on the same day. If you are new or just having trouble hitting the target I can help solve those problems with marksmanship, or I can help other folks with draw stroke, shooting multiple targets, reloads, malfunction deduction, moving off the line of force or whatever is on their mind.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    8am to 11 am full. right now available after 11 am. first come first served.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Great idea Coach, how about implementing a class in Warsaw. I would be willing to block out 2-4 hours as I learned a great bit from your last class.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Great idea Coach, how about implementing a class in Warsaw. I would be willing to block out 2-4 hours as I learned a great bit from your last class.

Something in the winter months on the indoor range is a real possibility. I just need it to fill up because the trip to Warsaw is expensive for me compared to the local stuff.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Aaron, do you know if this would qualify as the safety class requirement for MCFG? My wife just received her LTCH and I'd been thinking of contacting you to get her in a class for an extreme novice (I've found the classes I've taken from you to be very good, plus, better her learn from someone other than me, I think).

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Aaron, do you know if this would qualify as the safety class requirement for MCFG? My wife just received her LTCH and I'd been thinking of contacting you to get her in a class for an extreme novice (I've found the classes I've taken from you to be very good, plus, better her learn from someone other than me, I think).

I can cover the same material from the safe shooting and gun handling class, and/or the basic class so it would count.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    this is a good opportunity to spend some quality time with a good instructor. Coach will make you a better shooter. He just needs to start serving hot dogs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    this is a good opportunity to spend some quality time with a good instructor. Coach will make you a better shooter. He just needs to start serving hot dogs.

Just don't have the ability for gourmet hotdogs.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    No further slot available at this time. If you have RSVP'd previously expect a confirmation email.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Email has been sent to everyone who signed up to confirm. If you did not receive it please let me know via email. Please try to be early and geared up. if you do not come to the range holstered please do so at the load table between in the clubhouse and the bays or leave the gun in the case until you are on the line with me and no one is down range of you.

Having gear on and magazines pre loaded before the hour starts will allow us to maximize our time.

Top Bottom