• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    My fellow survivalists. INGO is under attack. Please get your rice and water. Dig up your weapons and wait for further instructions....... That is if it isn't too late!

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Code Red! Code Red! You all know what to do. I'll see you by the old Spanish convent by the swamp.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Could you meet some of the outsiders demands :D

banned.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yes my lord.
    I do have a problem.I put all my rice in buckets for ease of transport,I did not have any where left to put my water,so I put it in the buckets as well. Now I have buckets that weigh 85 lbs and are exploding! What do i do overlord?!!
    I can not make it to the mission rally spot,after I packed all the preps into the truck the axle broke,and some how the boat I was towing sank(I know it was still attached to the truck in the yard!! Now I have no preps,ammo,or rifles!....but the dog...she is still good to go.
    Any further orders?
    ps...we did manage to save a little bacon,so could still contribute to the cause.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The Feds are Raiding us!! Call on all other gun forums for help!! Everyone to your designated bunkers!!

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Preparing for the eventual onslaught, I'm bolstering my ammo stores but breaking up the sidewalks so I can throw concrete chunks at the undead.

instructions-life-time-riot-civil-unrest-foolproof-concrete-demotivational-poster-1243347801.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks Cwood I had forgotten about plan b! I now have the children lashed to the red rider wagon and am "driving" to the rally spot! I did manage to gather some rice in my INGO hat for the overlord.I should be able to make it,but will be a little late(children are just not as fast as they used to be).

ps....sorry I ate the bacon.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Fenway....................sorry man, you are going to have to do it, there is no other choice.

Nuke the server from orbit...............it's the only way to be sure.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Preparing for the eventual onslaught, I'm bolstering my ammo stores but breaking up the sidewalks so I can throw concrete chunks at the undead.

instructions-life-time-riot-civil-unrest-foolproof-concrete-demotivational-poster-1243347801.jpg

A brick to big to throw might as well be a piece of sidewalk. Only the simplest of foolish sheep would walk around on his sidewalk unprepared for self defense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom