• Could you do it?

• Total voters

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Ok, after watching movies like "The Road", "Book of Eli", etc.....I've come to wonder just how many people would resort to cannibalism when left with absolutely no other choice.

The situation: The world has gone to s***, there is no animals, insects,foliage, or pretty much life of any sort. You are starving, and aren't going to make it another few days. You catch a person trying to steal items of yours, and kill him. What do you do?
    (I realize this is extremely hypothetical and stupid, but I'm just curious :D)

I honestly think there is no way I could do it. Even starving to death. I wouldn't be able to stomach it and probably just end up throwing up trying.

What are your thoughts? If you had to put in a percentage how many people you think would turn cannibal, what would you say?
    5%? 25%? 75%?

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    75% or more for sure, after eating Mc Donal's, you could eat anything and have no problem.

I'm my case i have try from snakes, cow brain,cow stomach,cow tongue,pig feet,insects and other weird food and i still alive so i guess i will have no problem in survival mode.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I honestly think there is no way I could do it. Even starving to death. I wouldn't be able to stomach it and probably just end up throwing up trying.

I'll bet the Donner Party said the same thing.

Hunger is a powerful force. Not to mention a painful way to die.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Reminds me of when the teacher brought in some differnt meats on toothpicks (chicken, pork, beef, deer). She passed them out to the kids so they could try to figure out what they were. The kids got the first three right, but were stumped on the venison. So she gave them a clue.
    "It's what mommy calls daddy when he comes home from work," she said
    "SPIT IT OUT," yelled Johnny
    "IT's AN A..HOLE"

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I heard it tastes like chicken. Now before we eat anyone, did only the men look for food or can this also be verified by a woman? No offense but men miss stuff sometimes. I'm not eating anyone else if there are other choices.

Perhaps if someone else did the cleaning & cooking of the person. But to just rip off an arm & eat it is way too barbaric for me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom