• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad told her that the LTCH is going to be phased out. Anyone know if this is true? If not dare you to expand on that first part of the statement. :D;)

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I better run right out and get one NOW!!!!!! Oh wait, I already have one. :D

Your suppose to write...

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad's grandfather's cousin said....<<any your text here>>.

See the pattern?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Okay let me try to explain this one more time.

This was the original statement.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad told her that the LTCH is going to be phased out. Anyone know if this is true? If not dare you to expand on that first part of the statement. :D;)

Now we all know that the part in blue is a lie since the LTCH is not going away so that leaves only the challenge in red.

So what you (the next poster) is suppose to do is expand the statement in blue.

For example I have added to the original statement the item in red below.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad's grandfather's cousin said....<<any your text here>>.

So the next poster would then say...
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad's grandfather's cousin her from a guy's girl at the coffee shop that <<any your text here>>.

and on and one...

Now lets see how far we can create the rumor chain.
    Jedi

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with a girl that's dad Works with a guy who knows a state troopers aunt who says the lifetime LTCH is going away.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can't just change it willy-nilly. My GT peeps need to be able to recognize me. :D

Well I put it on this file server for now.
    DG.png

Congrads!

Top Bottom